Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2007, 03:39 PM

Default Re: Let\'s ask Ron Paul supporters to write letters on our behalf

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I did along with seeing that huge pic of Paul and PPA. but you failed to metion that the PPA does not support Paul.I am sure this was just an over sight on your part and that you plan to post later that while you hope RP people write all their congressmen about the ban on poker the PPA refuses to be involved with the Ron Paul movement.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I mentioned it. Yesterday. Please read the whole thread before casting accusions.

The PPA isn't "refusing" to get involved. It's not a 527 organization. PPA lobbies for positions, but doesn't endorse candidates.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that, but my point if they are not going to back anyone with money or votes, why would anyone risk joining them and pissing off the right wingers who can cost them both money and votes. Gun owners have the NRA. Unions back candidates for favor. the Right wing well we know they can throw an election, but the PPA just says, plese forget the right wing family crowd. Tell them to keep their vote and back us, though we can not in anyway support you. That does not sound dysfunctional to you? Keep writing those letter that congressmen never read and going to Washington to hear thanks but no thanks. Noble work.