Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Re: LOL @ BookMaker\'s loyalty points structure (LC)

[ QUOTE ]
lol thats hilarious. we're already losing to you so

NO LOYALTY POINTS FOR YOU!

My advice, bet em all quick and right before the events/games. I'd worry more about being sneaky than picking great lines, its free anyways right? If you are clever you can probably catch them at odd hours and get your free plays pushed through.

Ex: Bet a free play on every sunday NFL game right before the games start. If the office is slow and understaffed sundays, they may not catch you and your bets might get through with little notice. If they regularly deny the bets to winning players, you just want to maximize the odds of the bet going through, not the actual line.

[X] Strat in non-strat thread

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, you are outlining a strategy to a problem that doesn't exist. If you are a winning player you don't get freeplay money...it's not that they stop your freeplay money. So how exactly are you gonna bet it quickly when you have nothing to bet?

If you do have freeplay money, bet on heavy underdogs. It's pretty simple. This is a non-strat thread because there is no strat involved, either leave the book or don't. If you're lucky you'll be ont he losing side of arbs in books that give bonuses and on the winning side @ pinny...of course stats always tell you the opposite happens,.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My advice, bet em all quick and right before the events/games. I'd worry more about being sneaky than picking great lines, its free anyways right? If you are clever you can probably catch them at odd hours and get your free plays pushed through.

Ex: Bet a free play on every sunday NFL game right before the games start. If the office is slow and understaffed sundays, they may not catch you and your bets might get through with little notice. If they regularly deny the bets to winning players, you just want to maximize the odds of the bet going through, not the actual line.

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, you are outlining a strategy to a problem that doesn't exist. If you are a winning player you don't get freeplay money...it's not that they stop your freeplay money. So how exactly are you gonna bet it quickly when you have nothing to bet?

If you do have freeplay money, bet on heavy underdogs. It's pretty simple. This is a non-strat thread because there is no strat involved, either leave the book or don't. If you're lucky you'll be ont he losing side of arbs in books that give bonuses and on the winning side @ pinny...of course stats always tell you the opposite happens,.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that some players had been able to cash their bonuses in anyway although they were winning players, as one poster said they managed to get in seven bonus bets. I understand why you bet big underdogs, its pretty simple. But do winning players have the points available or not? Because if they don't, how did the above poster manage to sneak in bets before they stopped him from doing so?
Old 11-06-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that some players had been able to cash their bonuses in anyway although they were winning players, as one poster said they managed to get in seven bonus bets. I understand why you bet big underdogs, its pretty simple. But do winning players have the points available or not? Because if they don't, how did the above poster manage to sneak in bets before they stopped him from doing so?

[/ QUOTE ]

The simple answer is that you can get them until you can't. Everyone accumulates points, but the ability to convert points into freeplays gets denied after a while. If you have freeplays, bet them on longshots. They do not cancel your freeplays...what they do is they begin disallowing the conversion of points to freeplays.