Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Weird squeeze situation

Main villain limps UTG+1 with $140, he's been coldcalling me a lot and I've been giving up after the flop, he runs like 48/8 preflop. Decent 30/20 lag makes it $9 next to act, 17/14 button calls, I make it $40 from the BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], the only caller is the open limper.

Flop is T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($100)

Villain has exactly a PSB left. Hero?
Old 11-05-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Weird squeeze situation

i guess hope he's got ak and push...any op I'm sure calls here usually. Anyone else not like to get too tricky w AQ? I like to see a flop w/ this hand before committing alot of chips unless in position or i suspect villain is stealing, then I'll repop and make a read,...as for a squeeze, we really arent you repopping because you think you have the the best hand here alot too?..
Old 11-05-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess hope he's got ak and push...any op I'm sure calls here usually. Anyone else not like to get too tricky w AQ? I like to see a flop w/ this hand before committing alot of chips unless in position or i suspect villain is stealing, then I'll repop and make a read,...as for a squeeze, we really arent you repopping because you think you have the the best hand here alot too?..

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the limper is awful and the guy that isoraised him has a huge range since he is lag, and I certainly don't think a 17/14 is coldcalling something that can stand a 3 bet.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:55 PM

true but we are putting alot of money in here and have no idea where to go from here...I usually just push and pray here but try to avoid these spot because they are terrible for your image when caught...I personally dont care about the buy-in, it's more about the image for the future because not I have to change it up