Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 06:42 PM

Default Re: i know i\'ll get flamed, but advice?

[ QUOTE ]
your friend owes you 200 not that other guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you, i [censored] know that. i've said it in this thread.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:43 PM

Yeah I did read the whole thread, now stop being such a punk and stand up for yourself. Wait until he's sleeping if you have to

trip report and photos please
Old 11-03-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have some advice: log out of your poker account when not playing

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree now. but seriously, i just went to take a shower and I left stars up. i didn't think i'd get [censored] by some kid i live with while i was gone. i want to make something clear: i know my roommate should pay me back, and no one else. in the OP i just was in shock, and so asked for raszi's name. it just sucks because what the [censored] can i do... the kid is way bigger than me, i can yell and scream and kick all i want, he just doesn't think its a big deal. seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
get rid of all that sissy? since when do we deal with [censored] by fighting in 2007?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since your roommate clowned you for your cash

[ QUOTE ]
the only reason this situation is so [censored] is because i can't involve law, etc. due to gambling, underage, w/e

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so you're underage, can't stand up for yourself, can't pursue the money legally, woni't get it back from the other player... oh well, sounds like you're SOL, huh? You're waiting for a miracle solution or something? Grow up and deal with it then.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:47 PM

$200 seems to be a big amount of money to you so stop being a pussy and get it back from your so called "friend".

If I were you I wouldnt care [censored] about how tough its gonna be living with this guy from now on if you have to take serious actions to get the money back. If you cant make anything up, you could sell his debt. He owes you $200 so you could sell that amount to someone. They pay you $200 and gets $250 from your friend. This works if you know who to sell it. Or take some of his stuff worth $200+ and say youre not giving it back before he pays you that $200. There are so many options, just dont think about how [censored] its gonna be living with him after you take some actions to get your money back.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:48 PM

lol, I love threads like these. How are people like OP so [censored] clueless

I worry for the future of mankind
Old 11-03-2007, 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
get rid of all that sissy? since when do we deal with [censored] by fighting in 2007?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since your roommate clowned you for your cash

[ QUOTE ]
the only reason this situation is so [censored] is because i can't involve law, etc. due to gambling, underage, w/e

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, so you're underage, can't stand up for yourself, can't pursue the money legally, woni't get it back from the other player... oh well, sounds like you're SOL, huh? You're waiting for a miracle solution or something? Grow up and deal with it then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I'm SOL. Not standing up for myself would be not saying anything to the kid that did it. That is not the case. I did say something to him. I yelled at him and am not going to stop telling him to pay me back. There is a difference between not standing up for yourself and being able to "beat someone up." And I'm not going to hire someone to kill him, that's ridiculous and my roll is gone so I can't afford it.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, I love threads like these. How are people like OP so [censored] clueless

I worry for the future of mankind

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm unsure what I did that was clueless. If you're referring to the fact that I left my laptop on, then OK fine, but I haven't had any problems like this with my roommates previously and had no reason to expect it. I don't think I've said anything clueless in the thread itself, as I've said multiple times now I completely understand the kid that won the money owes me nothing...
If by clueless you mean that I can't "beat him up," or hire a hitman, then ya, I'm as clueless as they come..

Ok, well, I guess there's nothing left to talk about

[ QUOTE ]
i spent all day yesterday grinding at 5.25 HU sngs

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like your friend did you a favor.
Closed Thread