Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 05:55 PM

Default i know i\'ll get flamed, but advice?

does anyone know how i can contact the player "raszi" on stars? like 2p2 or anything like that...

my friend thought it would be funny to sit with the 200 dollars i spent all day yesterday grinding at 5.25 HU sngs. so he sat down at a 5/10 table and unchecked "wait for big blind," supposedly thinking that meant he could just sit there. so it auto-posted utg, and he got dealt 88. his explanation to me was that "he knew i wouldn't want him to fold," and he stacked off to raszi 222. i was devastated, as that was my whole roll and I just left my laptop on... obviously the kid is a prick, and i should kick his ass, blah blah... but is there anyway i can do anything to have a chance at the 200 again? i don't expect much... but i just feel awful. thanks.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: i know i\'ll get flamed, but advice?

rofl
Old 11-03-2007, 05:56 PM

SOL
Old 11-03-2007, 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rofl

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-03-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone know how i can contact the player "raszi" on stars? like 2p2 or anything like that...

my friend thought it would be funny to sit with the 200 dollars i spent all day yesterday grinding at 5.25 HU sngs. so he sat down at a 5/10 table and unchecked "wait for big blind," supposedly thinking that meant he could just sit there. so it auto-posted utg, and he got dealt 88. his explanation to me was that "he knew i wouldn't want him to fold," and he stacked off to raszi 222. i was devastated, as that was my whole roll and I just left my laptop on... obviously the kid is a prick, and i should kick his ass, blah blah... but is there anyway i can do anything to have a chance at the 200 again? i don't expect much... but i just feel awful. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I post my PT database can anyone provide me contact info for any player I lost a hand to? I wasn't planning on losing and I feel awful. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
SOL

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i figured. and in the op its my roommate, not my friend.

Why would you go looking for "raszi" when it's your "friend" that lost your money? If he can't pay it, he needs to get a second (or first) job and pay you your money.

You should probably try to contact your friend instead.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you go looking for "raszi" when it's your "friend" that lost your money? If he can't pay it, he needs to get a second (or first) job and pay you your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know. but as i said, the kid is a prick. i flipped out and told him to pay me, and said he didn't have money. he like laughed and seemed to think i was joking. now, i could say "i'm gonna kick your ass," but he is way bigger than me and it wouldn't get anything done. to top it off, he said to me "dude, you're so good at poker, you'll make it back anyways."
Old 11-03-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should probably try to contact your friend instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

like i said, in the OP it was supposed to say "roommate." and unfortunately, i have to live with him for the rest of the year. i've never been so tilted in my life.
Closed Thread