Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: Never Play at Eurolinx Poker Room

You ask, Sni brings.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You ask, Sni brings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Potential
Old 11-02-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys,

I'm hoping to clear up some of the confusion here.

We only flag accounts when there is legitimate reason to be suspicious. I am obviously not going to post this player's details here, but to our Investigations Team, they appeared incomplete. I have looked over the account details as well, and there is a definite need for the address at least to be verified. An American equivalent would be registering your street address as St. Louis Vicinity and your postal code as 99999.

This was flag #1.

Both this player's e-mail address and Neteller account number were not recognized by Neteller as belonging to a registered player.

This was flag #2.

An e-mail was sent to the player asking for ID verification. This is standard when an account is flagged for incomplete profile details. The player responded with an angry e-mail, stating that he does not have the machine to make a screen shot. That e-mail is in the hands of our Investigations Team, who will get back to him shortly about the different ways that he can provide us with the information that we need.

The player's account is locked right now and will remain so until ID verification is received and approved by the Investigations Team. Once we have verified that he is not a fraudster, we will request correct Neteller details from him so that we can process his $100 withdrawal. We will even speak with Neteller if their system continues rejecting the withdrawal request to see if the problem is on their side. There might still be some glitches with the integration of Neteller and Neteller China (formerly 1-Pay) that we are not aware of.

We absolutely have "credit" for legitimate players, just none for fraudsters.

I have given as much information about this issue as Eurolinx is willing to give, as it is still being investigated. For questions about our Investigations Team, withdrawal policies, etc., I am very available.

Best,
Lydia

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a girl, Lydia?

Pics?

[/ QUOTE ]
Way to miss the relevant section, Jimm.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:29 PM

this is standard ofr a lot if site snow, they refer to thir antifraud-policies.

it has pisse dme off tremendously as well.

i mean if they are going to do it then ask for it BEFORE I MAKE A DEPOSIT, not aftr i have done it just lock the account and say this is out money until u show its yours.

i guess in the terms of agreement u agree to this but noone reads that and np serious business would do it this way.

i have even depoisted, played a little, then gotten account frozen for a week before i could get ID verified, i dont have acess to digicam and they were very picky abut the pcitures.

so sick, i dont care if i actually sign yes to it, if i ran a serious business i would make people verify their identity/card before i let them deposit, not let them deposit then freeze their funds until they prroove who they are.

Old 11-02-2007, 03:36 PM

I had my account locked and was asked for ID by Mansion after doing nothing in particular, and I was terrified and perversely proud of the possibility they would bust me for chip dumping, for being just that bad in one of the rebuys.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:15 PM

you guys experience sounds bad too.
I am afraid they will still frozen my account after although I send my ID picture.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:23 PM

Your English makes me want to shoot myself in the face, but I hope you get your money back.

The repeated use of the word fraudster cracks me up.

Jimm I generally love you, but you just came across as a creepy perv in this one.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:31 PM

Hmmm... Taylor says he can trust his money is safe at Eurolinx, some random fraudster says he cant.

Im so torn, who can i believe?
Old 11-02-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your English makes me want to shoot myself in the face, but I hope you get your money back.

The repeated use of the word fraudster cracks me up.

Jimm I generally love you, but you just came across as a creepy perv in this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm like that IRL too
Old 11-02-2007, 04:51 PM

OK guys,

I will deal this matter with Eurolinx poker room, and post the process in this thread.I will tell the finally result.

So keep concern for yourself .
thanks for your help.