Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 01:47 PM

Default Re: FT sweat: ActionJeff, FieryJustice and BarryG in Niagara!

Daliman, I can't tell if you are kidding or not [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2007, 01:49 PM

FYI, there was a correction to Jonathan Little's chip count late last night. The tournament staff recounted his chips, and his number was originally misreported 100,000 short -- he actually has 2,716,000.

I'll be doing the hand-by-hand coverage at WorldPokerTour.com, and invite everyone to follow our coverage. I've also posted full bios on the six final tablists (with photos), which you can find in the live updates.

The gaming regulations here in Niagara Falls are extremely strict, in a variety of ways. I've been the *only* photographer allowed to take photos in the tournament area, and only for two brief periods each day. (Yesterday didn't last long enough to get in a second photo session.) My photos were then distributed (through the WPT) to all the other media outlets (there was even a nice spread with my photos in yesterday's sports section of the Toronto Sun).

Sorry for transitioning this into a brag post, but I'm really proud of the photos I've taken at this tournament, and most of them are (legally) being used without my name attached. :-)

Photography at the WPT Final Table will be taken over by Brian, one of the WPT's professional photographers, while I sit on the media perch and handle the hand-by-hand coverage.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread while I report, so if you discover any errors or inconsistencies in the coverage, just mention it here and I'll do my best to take care of it.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
glglgl jeff

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2007, 02:23 PM

TID JEFFFFFFFFFFF~~!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gl jeff

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Festa Al Lago III:Juan Carlos Mortensen, Thang "Kido" Pham, David Pham, Erik Seidel, Hung La, John Juanda

[/ QUOTE ]

This would get my vote, and I agree with Daliman that this FT, while strong, isn't "the strongest by a mile," but then again nothing makes me drool over poker the way a lot of people do.

Gl Scott and Barry and Jeff and Jon and Kofi. Would be amazing for poker if the winner of a $27 satellite took this down!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Festa Al Lago III:Juan Carlos Mortensen, Thang "Kido" Pham, David Pham, Erik Seidel, Hung La, John Juanda

[/ QUOTE ]

This would get my vote, and I agree with Daliman that this FT, while strong, isn't "the strongest by a mile," but then again nothing makes me drool over poker the way a lot of people do.

Gl Scott and Barry and Jeff and Jon and Kofi. Would be amazing for poker if the winner of a $27 satellite took this down!

[/ QUOTE ]

this doesn't make any sense. Jeff, FJ and Barry are all better at NLHE tournaments than everyone at that FT.

and are you really rooting for a proven multi accounter / colluder???
Old 11-02-2007, 02:43 PM

I haven't read this whole thread so I could be wrong but, didn't someone say in the other thread that Kofi lied about being in on a $27 satellite?

Anyway good luck Jeff and Jon!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:45 PM

while it seems this is the toughest table ever...we still have to give it the test of time...every year someone is sick hot in wpts...this year its jon...what happened to the grinder...he made it on tv and people started playing against him different...jon still has an advantage of being unknown which wont last long...imo hes probably a much better player then the grinder but my point still remains valid
Old 11-02-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this doesn't make any sense. Jeff, FJ and Barry are all better at NLHE tournaments than everyone at that FT.

and are you really rooting for a proven multi accounter / colluder???

[/ QUOTE ]

ah the subtle wit of shaniac [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (i.e. u got leveled)