Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Mark Seif responds 1/11/07. Most amusing!

[ QUOTE ]

this is why i basically believe mark seif, and don't believe the icfishies guy.

besides, the icfishies guy retractred his statement. actually it was his friend who retracted it.

mark seif should not be hung out to dry and have his reputation dragged thru the mud because of slime ball AJ Green.

AJ Green needs to be imprisoned in Costa Rica for his crimes against us poker players not Mark Seif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if Seif had a superuser account or not. At this point, I don't think the HH's will really tell us much, because if he did have a SU account, providing doctored HH's that make his play appear reasonable would be very easy to do.

What I do know is that Seif's website was used for earlier denials, Seif seemed to be the only person whom was not convinced of impropriety after viewing the potripper tourney results, Seif continues to give AP "the benefit of the doubt", while focusing his outrage on parties instrumental in exposing the fraud that was taking place at AP.

If Seif wants to salvage his reputation, I would suggest he start by clarifying his relationship with AP. Is he a part owner, a consultant, a spokesperson? Who made the denials on his website? I want names. Unless he is completely transparent with his relationship with AP and with what he knows about the scandal, how can he expect people to believe him?

I also suggest that he direct his outrage where it belongs - the perpetrators of the fraud, not the victims. If Seif is in fact innocent, it is not Todd who has damaged his reputation, but rather those at AP with whom he is associated.