Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Westbrook & (pick one)
Droughns @ OAK 1 33.33%
L. Jordon v CLE 2 66.67%
Jones-Drew @ WAS 0 0%
T. Henry v DAL 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2007, 05:10 PM

Default Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

i have no idea whats going on (yes b/c im a retard). Also, you shouldn't call me a retard, God will punish you.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:12 PM

Deathbed repentence ftw.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1. I got more self respect than to look at myself in the mirror and say," Gee whiz, I am the offspring of a monkey."

2. It would take so damn long for the monkey to become a man right. Where are the millions of skeletons of all these things that are in between.

3. The theory sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so u know. If i were u i wouldn't tell any strangers what your 2+2 name is. Cuz one day me and you might play cards together and 2+2 might come up. I might say hey what's your name on there. If i remember u i'd say remember what you typed in the computer a while back. Let's see you laugh at me now. You wouldn't and then I'd wire your big mouth shut. That's all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Internet tough guy eh?

You're a [censored] moron. Why wait to play cards live? I'll play you HU right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this guys is actually playing paulie, then this post is an east 10/10. if not, -13221123/10.

and this really might be the worst thread in the history of internet
Old 08-25-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Deathbed repentence ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

OOO NICE ANGLE...

BUT IT'S NOT GOD'S ANGLE!
Old 08-25-2007, 10:27 PM

I don't care how smarter you are but all you atheists just need to shut up. Faith is called faith for a reason. Deal with it.

Sorry your wife died bro. It was her obviously her time or it would not have happened as it did. I bet she is up there in heaven right now chillin'. Good luck.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...if you believe she is in heaven than she is cause that's all that matters. What you believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're going to have a problem accounting for false beliefs and errors if this is really your view of things.

How do you feel about the Easter bunny for example?
Old 08-27-2007, 12:11 AM

The title of this thread made me think you were bragging that your wife died. Why oh why did I open it.
Old 08-27-2007, 11:55 PM

I pray every morning and night for my wife to die. She's not sick or anything. She's just a [censored] [censored]. I don't care how she goes, as long as it's not peacefully in her sleep. Oh no. She deserves the whole mushroom cloud. Actually, she's the world's worst driver so there's always that...

Life insurance FTW.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:05 AM

If this is not a level then I'm very sorry for your loss OP and keep up the good attitude. We could use more people like that around.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:01 PM

Thanks to all for your prayers. I won't let the meanies get me down ; ) Have fun in hell.

Recently life has had it's ups and downs. My poker bankroll once again is going the wrong way (ie. down : )) Had about 54k in my Full Tilt account after having that much but losing to 18k and then grinding it back. Now it's 24k. No good!!

But I have had even more positive than negative expiriences as I am hereby announcing that there is a new woman in my life! Her name is Terri and she is absolutely beautiful. My late wife talked about getting married if one of us passed on and we both agreed it was for the best since none of us would want to go threough life alone. I met Terri last week at church and the first time I laid eyes on her I knew there was something there. She is an out of towner but I'm going to see if I can change that : ) Will keep all updated as things go onwards!

Thanks,

Jake