Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 12:06 PM

Default Re: Ansky vs. Benyamine 200/400 nl

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Urindanger: could you do me a favor tho
Ansky451: maybe?
Urindanger: can u run around telling everyone i AM johnny cash
Urindanger: that way, it'll trip people up

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

that's very lame on his part but I agree, this last bit is funny
Old 10-31-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its pretty scummy to drag urindangers name through the mud there though with no proof

[/ QUOTE ]

one time a random name sat w/ me at 25/50, like 3 months ago, and I started playing him until CTS PMd me that it was one of the brothers, he didnt know which. I asked him who he was and he gave that exact same response. I have no idea if it was or if it wasn't him, but I wasn't going to risk 40k to find out, and if it wasn't him why wouldnt he just say so?

[/ QUOTE ]

im 100% sure its not urindanger or his brother. just thought i should clear this up. i sat with him at 100-200 yesterday, and he sat out and asked for plo/nl mix. he did this to urindanger too earlier before i even played. then he played like 5 hands HU and quit me at 1-2 nl. ill bet any amount of money at any odds its not urin or his bro. so stop bashing on them please. get proof before talking [censored].
Old 10-31-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ansky i don't understand wat the big deal is? is he that good that you won't play him HU?

[/ QUOTE ]
If urindanger isn't THE best NL player in the world, he definitely is no worse than top 3.

[/ QUOTE ]

when you say this, you mean the one that was jinsokkp and newb1e right? When they both used to play (urin and jinsokkp) jinso played much better imo. guess it makes sense that he's playing urin now since jinso and httcndt (or whatever it is) haven't been around.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:22 PM

if urin hadn't used more accounts than anyone on FTP in the past year, there wouldn't be any accusation to make here.

even if its not him, its probably a player other than the one who has their name registered to the account.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if urin hadn't used more accounts than anyone on FTP in the past year, there wouldn't be any accusation to make here.

even if its not him, its probably a player other than the one who has their name registered to the account.

[/ QUOTE ]

so that gives us reason to drag his name down in the muck? why not talk [censored] about antonius? he has like 50 accounts.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thats [censored] up bro, smart moving leaving either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

when i played him at 25/50 i thought he had a ton of ridic obvious leaks, one of which was that i never saw him make thin vbets.

Then he bet J9 on 6779K for value and I paid off w/ 33 cause I thought it was the other guy.

Then he bet w/ 22 on 6444J, which made me REALLY suspicious cause cash just really would never have done that.

Then he magically is sitting w/ urin but not playing a hand right after i suggest his name? He said he wanted to play 200/400 to gamble? [censored] him and [censored] all the name changing.

I changed my name once at 5/10 and i ended up sitting out vs anyone who sat vs me who had already quit me on ansky cause I would have felt too bad. I even felt bad playing 6 max vs the regs. I am sorry I did that and I don't ever want to play on a different name again. It feels reallllllly sick to know u may have been deceived. Either way I don't have proof so what can I do anyway but speculate.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't understand how people can say this is so scummy, but then they are boys with a bunch of the other hsnl 2p2ers who do this.(not talking about you specifically ansky cause i dunno who you are boys with, just something i see/hear a lot of)
Old 10-31-2007, 01:55 PM

Like I said raptor it's all speculation and I was just sayin that because the evidence seemed real good, and a few ppl who "might" know IMed me and said the thought the same. Obv I was tilted from losin my first ever 200/400 profits. If it isn't him I apologize. But like he said he wanted me to go around saying he is him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fisheye, I have never played any of them hu (well, I thought I hadn't), so I can't say from experience. But from watching, and from playing w/ urin waaay back when he was at 10/20 and 25/50, he is just an unreal sick killer, and combined w/ watching high stakes games, he is just too good.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's up over 2.8mm at nl this year across five usernames that i know of.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:52 PM

it is so easy on full tilt to open new accounts. all you need is a email address and a quick transfer. it is part of online poker. i see nothing wrong with trying to hide under different names to try and get an edge.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fisheye, I have never played any of them hu (well, I thought I hadn't), so I can't say from experience. But from watching, and from playing w/ urin waaay back when he was at 10/20 and 25/50, he is just an unreal sick killer, and combined w/ watching high stakes games, he is just too good.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's up over 2.8mm at nl this year across five usernames that i know of.

[/ QUOTE ]

2.8 millimetres? How many dollars is that then?