Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: iPoker \'Winner Stays On\' Heads up Challenge.

Yea it looks like the highest level gets you like 10% rakeback a month if you're breakeven HU. Or 15%, I forgot what it came out to when I looked it over yesterday.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea it looks like the highest level gets you like 10% rakeback a month if you're breakeven HU. Or 15%, I forgot what it came out to when I looked it over yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I work it out as more like 30% if you win your first game, with each additional win worth another 30%, per win.
But only 10% if you lose your first heads up...!!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:18 AM

A player who wins 50% of their games will win on average aprox. $1500(any mathematicians to confirm?) at the highest level or 30% rakeback if they collect the exact 100,000 poker points needed on the month which is actually not that bad.
But I still think there are better deals out there.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A player who wins 50% of their games will win on average aprox. $1500(any mathematicians to confirm?) at the highest level or 30% rakeback if they collect the exact 100,000 poker points needed on the month which is actually not that bad.
But I still think there are better deals out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but you need to take into account that the Tokens they give away can't be cashed out.
You HAVE to play heads up games with them. So there should be a lot of players that are only playing the heads up because they have to, to try and win the money.
Therefore there should be a lot of easy games on there and so the 50% win rate you mention will be much higher..
Old 10-29-2007, 03:33 PM

For every $1 in fee each player generates, he will receive 20 Points.

5k in rake = 100k pts then.

That gives you a King token and you get 1k if you win your match, 500 if you lose. If you're evenly matches with your opponent you can expect to win 750 from this.

750 dollars for 5k rake is 15% rakeback, no?

And yea, you keep your King token if you win, but if you're paying 5k rake a month you're likely going to keep playing that much and get a King token every month anyways.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you play one of these matches a month regardless if you win or lose, right?
Old 10-29-2007, 03:37 PM

Oh you already get rakeback with these pts basically.

"Bonuses are issued automatically - For every 600 Points you earn, $5 will be redeemed from your Pending Bonus Dollars account and converted into real money."

So basically 5 dollars for every 30 dollars in rake is given back to you already, or a little above 16%.

So I guess this added bonus thing is a nice bonus to get you above 30% rb if you're even EV or better at these HU games.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:33 PM

I'm pretty sure that if you win your first game you get to play another one on the same month until you lose.That's how I found the $1500 and 30% RB.
As for the bonus it's just if you have a bonus pending on your account(such as sign-up bonus), so during the period you have a sign-up bonus you can actually get a nice
30%+16% = 46% RB
Old 10-30-2007, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that if you win your first game you get to play another one on the same month until you lose.That's how I found the $1500 and 30% RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it sems that you get to keep playing until you lose a game.

[ QUOTE ]
As for the bonus it's just if you have a bonus pending on your account(such as sign-up bonus), so during the period you have a sign-up bonus you can actually get a nice
30%+16% = 46% RB

[/ QUOTE ]

OK this is how i worked it out.(this includes sign up bonus).
If you lose your king of cash heads up game then you get just 10%+16%=26% ($500 for losing plus 16% sign up bonus)

If you win your first game you get 20%+ 16%+ (10%or 20%)= 46% or 56% depending on the result in your second game($1000 first prize plus 16% sign up bonus PLUS another King Token which will be worth at least another $500)

If you win your second game you've made 16% + 20% + 20% + (10%or 20%) = 66% or 76% RB

It's tough to get my head around this but it seems each heads up win is equivalent to either 20% if you lose the game after, or 30% if you win. ???
Old 10-30-2007, 12:19 PM

Basically you can view this as if they will give you $500 regardless or 10% RB, because you will eventually lose a game.
And every game you win you get an extra $1000 or 20%
Adding the sign-up bonus you'll get:
- 16% + 10% = 26% if you lose your 1st game
- 16% + 10% + 20% = 46% if you lose your 2nd game
- 16% + 10% + 20% + 20% = 66% if you lose your third game
and so on
Old 10-31-2007, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks pretty good.

There arent many details on the site and ive a load of questions, but ill wait till its rolled out across all the skins and ill see if i can get anything swung my way since im top level VIP on my skin.

I guess the key question is what the $5 satt gets you, because i cant see it being a bronze token looking over the payout scale and stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right.
There's a 200 poker point Heads up SNG that can win you a Level 1 Token. Then you need to get to Level 5 to win a Bronze token.