Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 08:20 AM

Default Re: Turning Stone Sunday

Anyone gonna be there tomorrow ?
Old 10-30-2007, 08:42 AM

Nah Ed, I was there all weekend and the 200 game saturday and sunday was the most insane I've ever seen, esp sunday some 20 yr old raising PF every hand w/any 2 and raising any flop and 2 old calling stations whod call with overcards and no pair on flops. luckily i hit 1 set and got paid, if not for some tilted calls I made couldve been even better....I have some stuff to do this weekend and possibly next, but I'll be there the entire weekend right before thanksgiving and the one after thanksgiving when they have that deepstack tourny series, cash games should be great at that point....let me know how the games are if you go today or tomorrow, I'm curious about the weekday action, we'll meet up there the next time...
Old 10-30-2007, 09:02 AM

<3 the 200 game always clean up
Old 10-30-2007, 10:15 AM

yeah the 200 was weird sunday...they started a table, it was full of rocks then they started another table, also full of rocks, so i moved back to original table...it had changed up and became good...then that table broke and combined with other one which became good.....on an side, whats your estimate on an average hourly win rate someone TAG and decent can win in a pretty good 200 max 1/2 game? i was doing well but i put in insane session hours so its almost too much time for not enough $. do you keep records? i'll see you before t-giving or over the deepstack weekend, cannot wait should be great there
Old 10-30-2007, 11:53 AM

Well everytime I go I absolutely crush..Its great when everyone lets you limp with garbage then you hit and take massive pots...Ill give you an example of how bad the table was last time I went.. Been playing for a couple hours at the table pretty stacked with chips around 250 or so...I wake up mp with KJ off...Tables pretty weak meaning guys will play anything suited and ace rag etc ec...I do my standard raise for these donkey i think it was 6 or 11 i forget...I get repopped to 22 or some [censored] I flat other kid flats...Flop comes out q 10 blank rainbow I believe one spade....I knew for a fact neither of these kids had either of this I jam like 15 flat called by two again...turn k spades Now I have top pair with redraws of course so I jam again get repopped ...turn comes blank thank god cus this pt is just [censored] huge >400 I think at this point...I flip over my K J off and take the pot...Seat 1 mucks he was on a high flush draw prob and ace and the other kid was playing with 35 spades...Needless to say this is how people play...I knew if the spade fell I was dead...I just started keeping records for my cash games and tourneys live....I played for about 4 hrs from like 6-10 and walked out +500 so its usually always better when I play later...Depending you should make anywhere between 2-400 at 200 max I dunno how long your sessions are but what I consider a good day might be dif than what you do