Old 10-29-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: god damn cheating pokertracker users

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what do you guys think about DBL_J_22

hes pretty laggy fwiw, like 27/22

[/ QUOTE ]
he's a fish I think, and I think he's more like 32/27 with a lot of min raise or 3x raise open limpers.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's 19/13/2.5 over 250 hands in my database.
Just played with him last night, he didn't 3bet me pre when i had QQ and he had JJ on the button. flop Ten high, and he just flat called my cbet. looks pretty nit

[/ QUOTE ]
odd, he must be playing differently now then. although he was always tight for 3 bet pot, both making 3 bet(almost never), and calling 3 bet (nearly never)
Old 10-29-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Stars Regs Thread

I have started to play on Stars more recently (moved over from WSEX).

Players I find tough: luckybacon, carrotsnake, ZekGB, FrinkX

TAGfish: sexuality, FGators (duh obv), sunsomething(?)83
Old 10-29-2007, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Stars Regs Thread

Hey 0evg0 and ASPoker8 .... First off, ASpoker8, i'm confused to why I look like an idiot when someone makes a somewhat ridiculous play and i get sucked out with AA ai pf? Yeah, I actually care when I get screwed out of $400 hardcore, and his play there was preeeetty stupid?

And to 0evg0, I think yeah you're pretty damn good, and can play on a higher level than me. BUT, I do think you were making some bad plays that just really can't ever be good.

I make dumb plays all the time too though, its just that I get kind of frustrated when I reraise AK 5 times vs you and manage to hit 0 flops so you get enticed to start calling pf with 68o.

PS: I talk in caps just so people notice i'm talking easier, not cause I want to give off the vibe that i'm angry/yelling.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
getting back to the point of the thread...

imo the best (probably decent winners) 1/2 regs are luckybacon, lucky_wins, weak tite (he's gotten a lot better lately), dw2006, jager244, big_rob_48, angel_fh, and royalsu

[/ QUOTE ]

jager angel and royalsu aren't too spectacular imo. i cant remember anything about dw2006 and the others are pretty good. weak tite is spewy but really tough.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:18 PM

i dont see how ppl are saying evgo's cold 4bet is so bad. i mean id say either 4betting smaller or just open shoving are better, but thats just me... it's not like his play is bad
Old 10-29-2007, 11:48 PM

Hotbacon I completely disagree with you, and I think most others do as well? It was like one of 0evg0s first orbit at the table and he had no reason to think that I was 3 betting light. Just random 4 bet bluffing one of your first hands at the table isn't "so bad"? Laughable imo
Old 10-29-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont see how ppl are saying evgo's cold 4bet is so bad. i mean id say either 4betting smaller or just open shoving are better, but thats just me... it's not like his play is bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about everyone else but I was just saying the sizing was bad.

edit: looks like pdoran and aspoker were saying the same thing. The play was fine, bet size bad.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hotbacon I completely disagree with you, and I think most others do as well? It was like one of 0evg0s first orbit at the table and he had no reason to think that I was 3 betting light. Just random 4 bet bluffing one of your first hands at the table isn't "so bad"? Laughable imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume he's played with you before. I doubt he just randomly decided to 4 bet there with zero history.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:56 PM

a aggro reg 3bets an aggro reg
how can you say 4betting air is bad here... who cares if it was first orbit or whatever. in fact the fact that you think that way makes me believe that his 4bet was even better in the first orbit, since if you had qq or something you woulda been like "well its 1st orbit at table we haven't tangled much i fold."
Old 10-29-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure about everyone else but I was just saying the sizing was bad.

edit: looks like pdoran and aspoker were saying the same thing. The play was fine, bet size bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah my fault guess i misread
Closed Thread