Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 05:30 PM

Default Re: AP Spokesman Mark Seif Video Interview Oct 26

http://www.bluffmagazine.com/blog/bl...1&#comm351

Mark clears up a few questions. Not.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
El Hombre,

He never had any intention of giving any sort of info that may be useful to the cause.

His posts are the most self serving pieces of [censored] Ive seen in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe. But I'd love to hear him disclose everything and anything,all the pertinent facts, or as much as he would be willing to share. In fact, I'd love to hear from Scott Tom, AJ Green, their lawyers, their frat buddies, the UB management (if they are indeed any different from the AP management), The KGC, Chief Joe, etc. Suggesting that I am willing to listen does not indicate that I think he is innocent, guilty, implicated, not implicated, a nice guy, a POS, etc. It just means that I would like him to share that information that he must have regarding these issues with the rest of us.

[/ QUOTE ]

One can agree with all of this.

+1 to the EHG take on things.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, it's been fun. I tried to answer your questions and engage you in a meaningful discussion to try to figure things out. Clearly you are not interested in that.

As a group, you have demonstrated a childish, immature, narrow-minded, pre-judgmental, lynch-mob mentality. You don't care about the facts or the truth, you simply want blood. Logic and common sense are your enemies. You'd rather hurl insults and snide comments behind the safety and anonymity of your computers. Enjoy yourselves.

To be fair, there are a select few of you that have not been drawn into the mob-mentality and have engaged in meaningful and helpful discourse. To you, I applaud you and respect you. Unfortuantely, you are way outnumbered by imbeciles. Yeah, I said it. I said it because it's true. I tried not to, but couldn't help it. You gave me choice. I tried hard, at my own risk, to try to be respectful and tolerant. What I received back is the opposite. It's no wonder very very few pros post here.

Perhaps some day you will mature into a more tolerant, more open-minded, more courteous lot. But, for now, please throw away your jury summons' when you receive them. Either that, or tell the truth during voir dire (jury panel initial questioning) about how you have made up your mind and that all the defendants should hang. Tell the court not to waste time on a trial. Allegations are all that is needed because you guys belong to a forum where there is bastion of higher thinking, forget the evidence or arguments.

To be clear, I am not a spokesperon for AP, nor have I ever been. Neitehr is Barry Greenstein for PokerStars, nor is Phil Ivey for Tilt. Companies have dsignated people to do that.

Flame on.

-- Mark Seif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark,

You really are full of crap.

While it is true that some people here peppered you with insults, I was nothing but respectful to you in my questions, despite the fact that you have never been respectful to me.

Instead of either apologizing to me or at least addressing my questions, you completely ignored my post.

Once again, classy move.

I do congratulate you for finally coming to the realization that everything you do and say makes you look worse and worse. The fact that you have the nerve to blame me, of all people, for your loss in reputation shows how detached from reality you really are.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:53 PM

Dandruff I think he has come along way with his treatment of you. Not once in the past week have I seen him threaten you with a lawsuit. You have to admit, that's quite a turnaround for him.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:59 PM

Old 10-29-2007, 07:19 PM

thank for clearing everything up Mark, everything makes total sense now that it's been put into perspective and I believe you now have your good name back

LOL
Old 10-29-2007, 07:31 PM

You guys are just a lynch mob. Nothing more. Some of the posters here surprise me, as I would not have thought, they would be pulling this bandwagon against Seif who is just a representative for the firm.

I am a bit ashamed by the mentality displayed here to be honest and I hope that it doesn't represent 2+2 as a whole. Even though there are a lot of respected posters in here.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:34 PM

I finally came across an actual name for an actual spokesman for Absolute Joker:

Jason Reindorp, a media relations spokesperson for Absolute Entertainment S.A, the Costa Rica-based parent of the poker site

So if Mark would like to be off the hook, he had better make this guy step up and do his job!!
Old 10-29-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are just a lynch mob. Nothing more. Some of the posters here surprise me, as I would not have thought, they would be pulling this bandwagon against Seif who is just a representative for the firm.

I am a bit ashamed by the mentality displayed here to be honest and I hope that it doesn't represent 2+2 as a whole. Even though there are a lot of respected posters in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one of those guys who sees a bunch of pissed off people and dismisses it as a lynch mob without assessing the validity of their statements. Nothing more.

You don't think the respected posters weigh the evidence before weighing in?

Have you actually been following along? Seif is NOT "just a representative for the firm," but nice try at unwadding your panties.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are one of those guys who sees a bunch of pissed off people and dismisses it as a lynch mob without assessing the validity of their statements. Nothing more.

You don't think the respected posters weigh the evidence before weighing in?

Have you actually been following along? Seif is NOT "just a representative for the firm," but nice try at unwadding your panties.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you are saying is that Mark Seif is somehow involved in the cheating scam because he had good cards for a short session over three months ago?

You guys are so over the top it's not even funny. But then again, this would make sense in a movie, so why not here, right?

Btw, I presume he is innocent until proved wrong.
Closed Thread