Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 04:17 AM

Default BEAT: COLLEGE COACHES

Just watched some absolute GARBAGE on CSPAN about college coaches.........this one douchebag lady was advertising for her "5 year 45,000 dollar program" in which she would tell you the secrets of getting into the "increasingly competitive college environment." JESUS CHRIST this just offended me so [censored] much its [censored] unbelievable. This other douche lady was spewing [censored] about how her company would "research all the colleges for you".......At first I felt bad, I come from a decently priveleged background, and you know, maybe I take it for granted that my parents and I KNEW that you have to take AP/honors classes, you have to get a decent GPA, do extracurricular stuff, etc...but then I realized i was being retarded, because even middle-priveleged families cannot [censored] afford 45k goddamn college coaches. WTF-- why are people so [censored] STUPID to pay 45k to some stupid bitches who research colleges for you (which can be done on the [censored] internet by yourself), tell you you should take challegning HS classes and should fail and get a [censored] 2.5 GPA, shouldnt sit on your ass and not do any extraucurricular [censored], should probably volunteer a little bit-- how [censored] hard is it, this is [censored] goddamn mother [censored] common goddamn SENSE-- why would people pay tens ofthousands of dollars for this advice, WTF!?
Old 10-29-2007, 04:20 AM

Default Re: BEAT: COLLEGE COACHES

if you are paying attention, most people in life will offend u just as much
Old 10-29-2007, 06:04 AM

Default Re: BEAT: COLLEGE COACHES

Wow, 45k is pretty damn cheap. I'm fairly sure charlie weiss makes way more than this and he's not even very good.