Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: weed
weed 12 100.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2007, 11:50 PM

Default Re: 25k at the 60s in 1 month challenge (Oct props)

[ QUOTE ]
Can the mods just ban kleath already? I don't think his rude comments to everyone is necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

why dont you just end his comments yourself by not constantly sucking out on him!!! seriously tho, he seems to be mostly kidding around towards you. keep it up dude.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can the mods just ban kleath already? I don't think his rude comments to everyone is necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv banning someone cause you dont like them is proper modding.*rolls eyes*

Also if you're not a fan of rude comments in general perhaps you should find a new site besides sngicons? I dont generally make comments to those who dont do the same, of which your crew does extremely regularly. Although clearly you meant "ban this guy who makes rude comments cause I dont know him" Obviously a bastion of integrity you are.

Gl with your challenge though either way, I actually hope you win and was even gonna take action for your side when this all started.

EDIT: Yeah as sippin said hope its realized that I dont actually want gravy's life to end and in fact me saying that was in jest.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assuming that you are listening to music while playing. What song and or cd have you listened to the most during this stretch?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the new chilli peppors cd but my roomates get pissed at me for playin it so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 2 years old and we're all tired of it by now (except for Made You Feel Better). I suggest you enlighten people as to the hilarious sleep schedule you have adopted during this bet. (Hint: Daylight is for suckas)
Old 10-28-2007, 04:43 AM

Spacegravy, I have recently started to grind sit and gos on stars at this level. I currently play under AustinKearns on PS and we have run into each other quite often as of late. I've only been playing for about 2 weeks now so I don't have the biggest sample but I have been a winner over the time period. I was wondering if you or anyone else for that matter who has played against me has any constructive criticism of my game. I have recently found TBagTierney following me to tables telling my how bad I am. It may be the case that I am way worse than you, but has my play really been that bad? thanks in advance, and GL with your props

p.s. TBagTierney go [censored] yourself -- I am a WCOOP bracelet winner, and you are on a 5k downswing at 60sngs so please stop talking garbage about players better than yourself.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Spacegravy, I have recently started to grind sit and gos on stars at this level. I currently play under AustinKearns on PS and we have run into each other quite often as of late. I've only been playing for about 2 weeks now so I don't have the biggest sample but I have been a winner over the time period. I was wondering if you or anyone else for that matter who has played against me has any constructive criticism of my game. I have recently found TBagTierney following me to tables telling my how bad I am. It may be the case that I am way worse than you, but has my play really been that bad? thanks in advance, and GL with your props

p.s. TBagTierney go [censored] yourself -- I am a WCOOP bracelet winner, and you are on a 5k downswing at 60sngs so please stop talking garbage about players better than yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so you know in sngs when someone berates you alot often it means you're doing something right.

As for your game you're definitely not bad, iirc I've noticed a leak or two but I dont really recall, probably has to do with your push ranges.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey AustinKearns, do you have a chat ban on stars? The only leak in your game is that you suck out on me too often.

And yes as Kleath said, most people who talk [censored] at this level are losing players (or very tilted), and it's always fun to sharkscope them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 10-28-2007, 05:00 AM

lol @ this being basically the 60s regs thread
Old 10-28-2007, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ this being basically the 60s regs thread

[/ QUOTE ]

true. i play 60s at FT and ive been watching this thread/challenge closely, though not commenting. i initially wanted to get some action agaist spacegravy, but the bet is starting to look pretty even. i still think theres a 45% chance spacegravy doesnt win. which is great for him, considering the odds he's getting.

i did learn a bit from your HHs a few months ago space.

just stay at stars please. the regs at FT are growing daily and its becoming a reg-fest lately.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2007, 05:42 AM

agree on Q6s hand, i think its ok if hes not doing it a lot.....if people think hes never ever going to make a shove like this in 8k sngs over a month span....lol

and agree with kevin on the beats...guys, these are SNGs, I'm surprised when I don't lose at least 10 BI to start off a session, you'll have to get over the individual beats that will happen literally *constantly* to spacegravy's fanclub's rail if you're going to want to stomach watching gravy and playing SNGs in volume at all yourself....posting every turned gutshot and idiotically stacked off flush draw that hits is going to get stale pretty quickly I'd imagine.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:43 AM

spacegravy, whats your set up like? Any pics? Do you play in the mansion surrounded by the other pro's or in isolation?