Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $37.75
SB: $40.65
BB: $25
Hero (UTG): $25
MP: $63.20
CO: $34.20

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (UTG)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, MP calls $1, 3 folds, BB calls $0.75

Flop: ($3.10) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">MP bets $0.25</font>, BB calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25

Turn: ($3.85) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $1.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4.50</font>,

Standard so far?
Old 10-26-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: 25NL Just checking my line out

I usually fold pf but I'll raise if table conditions are right. Also I'd probably cbet here since it's a pretty dry board unless either villain doesn't fold to them. As played I'd probably raise MPs bet once it gets back to you. His bet is super weak as well as BB's call. I'd c/f a blank turn if called though. As played I think raising turn is okay. Looks like BB hit an ace too (or maybe a diamond draw). Just hope he doesn't have something like A3/A8/AT.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:06 PM

This is a perfect place to just call the turn. The board's dry, raising folds out everything you beat, and you don't bluff out anything that beats you.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a perfect place to just call the turn. The board's dry, raising folds out everything you beat, and you don't bluff out anything that beats you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could one not argue that the board is very draw heavy? (not trying to overly justify my actions, but it is)
Old 10-26-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could one not argue that the board is very draw heavy? (not trying to overly justify my actions, but it is)

[/ QUOTE ]

9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] is very draw heavy. This, not so much but yes there are a couple draws out there.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:31 PM

I would just call here. BB called on flop with you left to act and you were the pf aggressor. I think you are up against 2 pair here a lot. if he makes a substantial bet on river, you will probably have to fold. just calling the turn keeps pot more managable. I also would watch out for combo-draw completing. His range probably includes a str8 draw with 2 diamonds based on how he played it.