Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: 30NL: Deep, AA UTG Multiway...

omfg you fold??? are you insane?? if you want to fold here then dont bet, its that simple. c/c is fine on this flop. As played, I would at least call here, I dont really like a shove so i would probably call and commit myself on a safe turn and dump a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] turn. No WAY would I fold here, that is soooo exploitable.

Also, if you are not happy losing 200bb on a safe turn when you know you are ahead of villains range, you shouldnt really be playing deep tables.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
omfg you fold??? are you insane?? if you want to fold here then dont bet, its that simple. c/c is fine on this flop. As played, I would at least call here, I dont really like a shove so i would probably call and commit myself on a safe turn and dump a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] turn. No WAY would I fold here, that is soooo exploitable.

Also, if you are not happy losing 200bb on a safe turn when you know you are ahead of villains range, you shouldnt really be playing deep tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
I know you saying you fold a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] turn depends a lot on villain's bet size, but you do realize I have the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] right?
Old 10-26-2007, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ama you're only folding a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] turn if he makes a big bet right? Considering we have the A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]... Do you normally c/c flop here against this many villains? I think b/c is much better.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:04 PM

I would fold here. You will be all-in by the end if you don't. You have only invested 21bb pr so with another 175 behind. I don't think you played your hand face-up, but if you move in, he will know you have overpair and his decision will be easy. He either stacks you or folds.