Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 09:46 PM

Default Re: Switching to online limit from 2/5 limit B&M

tighten up, read up, and play aggresivly, the swings at limit are absolutly sick but if you continue to play properly in the end you come out ahead, there are days where you will lose in the absolute sickest ways and take the most insane beats ever, just remember to not tilt and if you do to stand up and come back later. If you can, get your hands on poker tracker and pokerace HUD which gives a lot of information about the players at the table.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:01 AM

Definitely start at the bottom and feel it out. It's going to suck playing for nickels and dimes, but not as much as jumping into $2/4 and getting busted out.
Old 10-26-2007, 12:25 AM

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Also, does anybody recommend multitabling for low limit? And how many tables? I don't mean how many is it possible to play though... I mean how many have you found that you can play at and still make good plays? (count outs properly, calculate odds etc.)
Old 10-26-2007, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah thats what I was thinking. Also, does anybody recommend multitabling for low limit? And how many tables? I don't mean how many is it possible to play though... I mean how many have you found that you can play at and still make good plays? (count outs properly, calculate odds etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]
depends on the person..i play 4 at the 6 max tables i also don't play the fast tables.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:12 AM

0,25/0.50 at stars is big fun ! If you are succesfull, move up to 0.5/1. I used to play 5/10 limit and it was like .25/.50. Actually it was like .25/.50 without the multitabling nits.