Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Notre Dame 8-1
1 0 0%
2 1 2.78%
3 1 2.78%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.78%
6 2 5.56%
7 2 5.56%
8 11 30.56%
9 5 13.89%
10 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2007, 12:12 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
exsubmariner,

you are a moron

[/ QUOTE ]that's putting it lightly

I'm really surprised a guy with so many posts can be this retarded
Old 10-25-2007, 12:30 PM

I don't think anyone is convinced of anything. Nat, Adanthar, Josem = not convinced! Just realistic - it is most likely that AP will survive this in some form or another, so it would be in everyones best interest if they went forward in the best possible way. Since the poker playing public, the press or the authorities have little chance of actually shutting them down... do you have a better idea?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I was married to a woman like you for a while. I stayed in line, in matters great and small, until I left her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comparing me to your wife and attacking me personally is a little lame. You know nothing about me, so your statement is meaningless.

[ QUOTE ]

- If you believe Absolute is going to survive, and they convince you that they are serious about cleaning up their act, a forgiving person might be willing to give them some advice on how to proceed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhhh! They've been "convinced" that Absolute is sorry. They've been "convinced" that Absolute wants to clean up their act and be good little boys from now on. They've been "convinced" that helping them become a better company is worth their while. They've been "convinced" to turn the topic away from how we've all been cheated and focus on the future of a better company.

I'm certainly not convinced...nowhere near it.

How and why have the very people who have helped break this whole thing wide open suddenly become "convinced"?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-25-2007, 12:42 PM

So "if you can't beat them, join them". Is that it?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So "if you can't beat them, join them". Is that it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you read the whole thread?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else here concerned that Nat is now on the AP payroll

[/ QUOTE ]

my god, you're dumb. but okay, let me spell this out: Nat is a millionaire. He spent well over a week of his time, which is worth a lot more than most people's in this thread, doing very in depth research through contacts very few people have, and then helped uncover a seven figure scam. Result: exactly five days after the company got hit extremely hard and had a partial ownership turnover, you're accusing him of being on AP's payroll. With several poker businesses and a very long and profitable career in this field ahead of him, what do you think that Nat's reputation is worth to him at this point?

Oh yeah, the best part of all this is that AP's playerbase is down like 5%, which means that for all the outcry here, very little actually happened. Why would AP even try to bribe Nat when a single word of that would hit them harder than a superuser managed to do for a month?

[ QUOTE ]
Dude,
Josem, Nat, and Adanthar have no alterior motives here. None. Just ask them. Their motivations are pure as the wind driven snow. They are not playing the 2p2 community like a fiddle. The mere suggestion of impropriety on anyone's part, especially without evidence, is going to get you called retarded, moronic, idiotic, and all kinds of other things. Not to mention Adanthar will probably ban you.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're pretty much the biggest idiot in the pack, but banning you again gets you martyred in your own head and I'd rather just make fun of you at this point. So why don't you go ahead and spell out exactly what ulterior motives we have, how much we're getting paid to whitewash AP immediately after burning them hard, and whether Serinda Swan is in on it?
Old 10-25-2007, 12:53 PM

I'm sorry you have to defend yourselves Nat & Serge to retards that post such insulting, ignorant, baseless accusations.

Hopefully you know how many of us are enraged when we read such posts.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:55 PM

Wow I can't believe the guys that did all the work to uncover this are now being cast as villains. Cmon guys, figure your lives out.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else here concerned that Nat is now on the AP payroll

[/ QUOTE ]

my god, you're dumb. but okay, let me spell this out: Nat is a millionaire. He spent well over a week of his time, which is worth a lot more than most people's in this thread, doing very in depth research through contacts very few people have, and then helped uncover a seven figure scam. Result: exactly five days after the company got hit extremely hard and had a partial ownership turnover, you're accusing him of being on AP's payroll. With several poker businesses and a very long and profitable career in this field ahead of him, what do you think that Nat's reputation is worth to him at this point?

[/ QUOTE ]

I appreciate what Nat has done up to this point probably more then anyone here, even considering I have never played 1 hand on Absolute. I just don't see what he has to gain by associating with these guys beyond this point forward. The only way he will ever be sure they are honest in the future is if he was actually working for them, which I dont see happening. And I'm not "accusing of him" of being paid by AP, thats basically what half this thread is about. He made an offer, they accepted.
And just because someone has money, doesn't mean they cant be "paid off". I know you are from Australia, but in the USA, things are a lot different here.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, the best part of all this is that AP's playerbase is down like 5%, which means that for all the outcry here, very little actually happened. Why would AP even try to bribe Nat when a single word of that would hit them harder than a superuser managed to do for a month?

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt if CNN ran a story about the 3rd largest poker company in the USA ripping off millions through elaborate cheating scams by the management/owners, and then ran a story a week later that Nat was now on the AP payroll, that the 2nd story would do more harm to the company then the superuser story.
LOL, I mean cmon man. Let's try and be serious here. I'd be willing to bet there are a lot more people who are playing right now on Absolute that have no friggen idea about the superuser, then there are who even know who Nat is.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:28 PM

Adanthar is from NYC.

I am not going to work for AP unless they want to fly me around on private jets with millions of dollars in cash to Colombia and w/e. I am not sure if that happened, but it sounds balla.

I made an offer, they accepted. I later backed out of the original plan because of reasons that I outlined in a post earlier in this thread.