Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2007, 09:55 PM

Default Re: New AP Statement

Josem, you are the biggest apologist/shill on this site. At every chance you defend sites and attack posters.

Who do you work for? It's so obvious, I can't read anything you type without a cynical grin coming across my face.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Josem, you are the biggest apologist/shill on this site. At every chance you defend sites and attack posters.

[/ QUOTE ]
Right - you're claiming that the owner of absolutepokercheats.com is an apologist for Absolute Poker.

If this whole scandal is part of some marketing strategy for Absolute Poker, as I read somewhere else, the creators of "New Coke" have just lost the title of "Worst Marketing Gimmick Ever."
[ QUOTE ]
Who do you work for? It's so obvious, I can't read anything you type without a cynical grin coming across my face.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm currently employed by the Australian Government. Obviously, my posts here do not represent them or anyone else.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm currently employed by the Australian Government. Obviously, my posts here do not represent them or anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, gamingassociates is located in Australia. I love to stir the pot.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:18 PM

...and the Australian cricket team was in the Caribbean for the Cricket World Cup earlier this year... which they won comprehensively. Proof of a conspiracy?

People had been commenting on Gilchrist's superhuman batting, and Ricky Ponting's very quick reflexes. No normal human being could have clobbered so many sixes out of the stadium as Matty Hayden. Maybe they were superusers too...
Old 10-24-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...and the Australian cricket team was in the Caribbean for the Cricket World Cup earlier this year... which they won comprehensively. Proof of a conspiracy?

People had been commenting on Gilchrist's superhuman batting, and Ricky Ponting's very quick reflexes. No normal human being could have clobbered so many sixes out of the stadium as Matty Hayden. Maybe they were superusers too...

[/ QUOTE ]

There are lots of superusers in a lot of sports(super= steroids).
Old 10-24-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] The only way Australians could win at cricket would be by means of a conspiracy. Have you ever seen a Wallaby try to hold a bat?
Old 10-24-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way off topic but.. Holy crap, I'm Australian and I've been wondering when the [censored] this year's Cricket WC was scheduled. After checking out the draw and results, I can now confirm that I smoke entirely too much weed.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, gamingassociates is located in Australia. I love to stir the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're getting closer
Old 10-24-2007, 10:21 PM

Trolling and/or stupidity in this thread is not going to be tolerated, and I don't really know who's being sarcastic right now because people are being incredibly dumb, so I'm erring on the side of 'come back next week'
Old 10-24-2007, 10:25 PM

adanthar,

I'm sorry man, I was just having some fun. I've had a few drinks tonight. I was leveling Josem, and joking about my "accusation". I was just having fun with you Josem, and I know who you are and what you've done. Thanks.