5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

actually that should say good pumpkin

but whatever
Old 10-24-2007, 05:14 PM

VR:

everything you said was absolutely correct. fcbl saying it was a proven fact is what we were discussing.

jgnupppppppppp: i posted at least 3 times she may have been pumpkined. others commented on it.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:16 PM

Random Factoid:

in the bobo game, i bitched and moaned about patton and others constantly changing the title in the replies
this game, nobody has once, and costume is spelled custome in every single one. and it has been annoying the [censored] out of me, but i didnt want to change the title and look like a hypocrite
Old 10-24-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread)

I, the Queen, hereby declare that all posts hencforth that quote or reply to this and ensuing post shall contain the correct spelling.

I gave this order by my hand this 24th day of October, in the Year of Our Lord 2007.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I, the Queen, hereby declare that all posts hencforth that quote or reply to this and ensuing post shall contain the correct spelling.

I gave this order by my hand this 24th day of October, in the Year of Our Lord 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

you R the BEST!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 05:27 PM

OK, so after reading whats been said so far today and thinking a little more about my hastily composed and possibly FPS-plan last night, i think i have to make a more frank post about my powers, and hope that there is a non evil, non exposed character in the game who can help me survive a little longer. its been pointed out by a couple of people that its highly unlikely that theres an angel in the game with the power to continually self protect. enough attention has been drawn to this issue, and enough people seem to feel confident that i am a villager, that i feel i am a likely NK target tonight, especially given that i claimed to have self protected n1.

in actual fact, i cannot self protect at all. last night i protected someone who i was pretty sure was a villager power role. given that there was no villager kill, its possible that the evils targeted this same individual. of course in a game this bewildering, that might not be the case, and therefore i wont say exactly who i protected, but they are on the villager list i made during the last hour of d1.

i will try to come up with some percentages for who i protect that offer the best chance of frustrating an evil kill. obviously i can't protect the same person i did n1 100pc of the time because that is too simple an approach to counter. if anyone has a similar power to me and feels that it would serve the villages purpose to protect me, then awesome. worst case scenario, it might set enough doubt into the evil's mind about their chances of successfully NKing me to give me a chance at surviving another night.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:28 PM

VR,

I think you should absolutely consider lynching bulletproof monk today. Yesterday he actually came out in one of his posts and said if we knew his role we would lynch him. I think he's either neutral or evil at this point. He posted a ton yesterday, most of it useless. Nothing he posted struck me as villagery.

This is a type of "mish mash" game. Just because he is silenced doesn't mean much. He would actually be a good target of a pro village character with a silencing power based on some of the things he said.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:31 PM

wtf epi.

I really don't like this web you are weaving.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
VR,

I think you should absolutely consider lynching bulletproof monk today. Yesterday he actually came out in one of his posts and said if we knew his role we would lynch him. I think he's either neutral or evil at this point. He posted a ton yesterday, most of it useless. Nothing he posted struck me as villagery.

This is a type of "mish mash" game. Just because he is silenced doesn't mean much. He would actually be a good target of a pro village character with a silencing power based on some of the things he said.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, i think antidan was silenced by a pro evil while monk was prob silenced by a pro village...im not sure if monk is evil, more so neutral...
Old 10-24-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf epi.

I really don't like this web you are weaving.

[/ QUOTE ]

i really don't like that soundbite.