Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: +$1800 in 55 hands at $1/$2 - sustainable?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol you play bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm only two hands here are played badly. When I call with a pair of queens, and hit another on the turn - yes, my flop call totally sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow you only 2 hands played badly out of 6 posted damn guess you arent bad afterall
Old 10-23-2007, 03:00 PM

i love the blog as well as i´m pretty much the same type of sick addicted plo gambler with no life.

alas, those hands are terrible. hand 1 tells it all.

@jimm: do yourself - and all of us - a favour and grind it out at plo25/50 now that you have a roll.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:01 PM

personally i think it's the fact that he managed to pay over $200 to try and hit his draw when the pot was a grand total of $6 on the flop
Old 10-23-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will bet you a $1000 dollars that you are a pathetic degenerate virgin, with little to no social life outside to blogging and browsing internet poker. Go kill yourself, but before you do that. Take that $1000 you just [censored] made. Go to the corner of the street, find a fat bitch. Pay that fat bitch some $$$. Get [censored] laid, and slit your wrists, you pathetic filth......

and stop bumping your [censored] threads

[/ QUOTE ]

do not agree

[/ QUOTE ]

WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE
Old 10-23-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
personally i think it's the fact that he managed to pay over $200 to try and hit his draw when the pot was a grand total of $6 on the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but couldn't you equally say my opponents suck for allowing themselves to get stacked in an unraised pot when they know they have the same hand and no redraws? (Though one of them does have a backdoor flush).
Old 10-23-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah but couldn't you equally say my opponents suck for allowing themselves to get stacked in an unraised pot when they know they have the same hand and no redraws? (Though one of them does have a backdoor flush).

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah my bad, obviously your opponents are terrible for getting their money in with the actual nuts and your unconventional play was simply you adapting to exploit their obvious leak
Old 10-23-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah my bad, obviously your opponents are terrible for getting their money in with the actual nuts and your unconventional play was simply you adapting to exploit their obvious leak

[/ QUOTE ]

nice level .... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I hadn't realised stacking off with a flopped straight no redraw when you know one opponent has the same hand is good Omaha.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH U STACKED THEM GOOD JIMM WHY DO PPL FELT THE NUTS WITHOUT FECKIN REDRAWS AT 1/2 WHATTA FISHES
Old 10-23-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I hadn't realised stacking off with a flopped straight no redraw when you know one opponent has the same hand is good Omaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

guess its still ok if you know that someone will call all-in with a bare flush draw, amirite? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]