Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: play2kill bluffing or telling the truth to ansky?

the rumor is that he played 5-6 accounts from the beginning of the tournament. even if he just played two accounts from the beginning, this is multi-accounting and he got what he deserved.
and after the Zeejustin/JJ scandal, I am sure he knows the full consequences very clearly but he still decided to gamble. And if you are willing to gamble, you should be mentally prepared for the worst-case scenario which is getting caught and lose everything.
I do have some sympathy for Zeejustin though because at that time lots of people were doing it and he absolutely had no idea that he would get punishment this harsh. right now it is just different. if you decide to gamble, you should know that sometimes you will lose, maybe even lose a huge amount of money like 1.2 million. but it is all your choice to begin with which is taking a big chance and bet that nobody can catch you. so i dont have any sympathy for any guys doing it right now.