Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 12:52 AM

Default Re: Thurs night NCAA football

you know, i spend an hour composing a response to your stupid question, and you offer ridicule in return.

just kiss my ass, you cheap [censored].

tlt

guys on this blog are so full of [censored], it hurts to imagine it.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know, i spend an hour composing a response to your stupid question, and you offer ridicule in return.

[/ QUOTE ]

It got ridicule because that was what it deserved. It was a waste of my time to read that pile of garbage. Basically if you don't understand that sports betting is about the odds you get and not "picking" teams, then you should take a step back and listen to the more knowledgeable posters here before pretending to know what you are talking about. And go read some of Ganchrow's posts on SBR while you're at it.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:49 AM

hey hedge: you need to eat bowels. i wager more money on one game than you do the entire season. if you want to persist in YOUR ignorance, that's fine. in fact, continue to believe yourself the all knowing fool you are. it's your money i take every saturday and sunday, so, i'll be damned if i answer any questions you might throw my way.

there's not a guru in the game doesnt spout that same crap, and not a one of em with a dime in their pocket wasn't put there by lackwits such as yourself, buying their touts.

the fact is, i am excellent at this game. i don't need to further my "education", not at the behest of such as yourself, claiming a knowledge derived second hand, from books and blogs.

so in the famous words of plato,
go [censored] yourself, eh?

tlt
Old 10-22-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey hedge: you need to eat bowels. i wager more money on one game than you do the entire season. if you want to persist in YOUR ignorance, that's fine. in fact, continue to believe yourself the all knowing fool you are. it's your money i take every saturday and sunday, so, i'll be damned if i answer any questions you might throw my way.

there's not a guru in the game doesnt spout that same crap, and not a one of em with a dime in their pocket wasn't put there by lackwits such as yourself, buying their touts.

the fact is, i am excellent at this game. i don't need to further my "education", not at the behest of such as yourself, claiming a knowledge derived second hand, from books and blogs.

so in the famous words of plato,
go [censored] yourself, eh?

tlt

[/ QUOTE ]

This entire post made me laugh. You don't like when people disagree with you, do you? Granted, hedgie didn't disagree, he just acted like a smartass (which I like).

Anyway, calm the hell down, you'll live longer. Hell, visit OOT and you'll have a great day.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:38 PM

What I find amazing is that you can put that much time and energy into these posts and yet you still say basically nothing. You could have just said "I know little about sports betting and you hurt my feelings" and that would have pretty much summed it up.

Here's a question for you. Would you place a bet on a team you thought had only a 35% chance to win when given a line of +200 on that team?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I find amazing is that you can put that much time and energy into these posts and yet you still say basically nothing. You could have just said "I know little about sports betting and you hurt my feelings" and that would have pretty much summed it up.

Here's a question for you. Would you place a bet on a team you thought had only a 35% chance to win when given a line of +200 on that team?

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I can tell, I think he's trying to say that situation would never come up because he can determine the outcome of games with 100% certainty.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:07 PM

I think TLT should start posting his picks in our weekly threads. He's a guru, guys, we need him. We need him badly.

And hedgie, I'd push that 14c edge for sure.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:07 PM

I would absolutely be interested in his weekly picks.
Please consider doing this TLT.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would absolutely be interested in his weekly picks.
Please consider doing this TLT.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

MT2R, Iggy, Bills, Austiger and a few others are doing a great job, but we could always use a little more insight.

Even just 2-3 strong plays a week would be great for crappy handicappers like me.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:20 AM

I'd be interested in his analysis to poke holes in it and laugh at him.
Closed Thread