Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: NFL Week 7 Thread

[ QUOTE ]

They'll run the ball 3 times and out here this next series.

[/ QUOTE ]

No such luck.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:24 PM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

I have a bad feeling about this Lions game, Bucs are playing well except run defense and the Lions D is useless. No idea how Tampa only scored one touchdown.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Argh, this is so retarded. For reasons other than saving key players, can anybody give me a rational reason why a team should stop trying to score? Out of "respect" for the opponent? [censored] that. Respect the sport instead and don't quit trying. And can you give me an example of another sport where there exists an even remotely similar concept?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're a foreigner so I forgive you for not knowing this, but in the NBA if a team is up by >20 points with five minutes to go they have to take out all their black players. But if the other team comes back to within ten they are allowed to re-nig.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was almost too easy for you. Where did you find that quote? Link plz.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:25 PM

Tampa just giving the game away.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Argh, this is so retarded. For reasons other than saving key players, can anybody give me a rational reason why a team should stop trying to score? Out of "respect" for the opponent? [censored] that. Respect the sport instead and don't quit trying. And can you give me an example of another sport where there exists an even remotely similar concept?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're a foreigner so I forgive you for not knowing this, but in the NBA if a team is up by >20 points with five minutes to go they have to take out all their black players. But if the other team comes back to within ten they are allowed to re-nig.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...I mean, nh but...wow

[censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] YOU JEFF GARCIA/CENTER or whoever
Old 10-21-2007, 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was actually almost about to correct your spelling there for a sec.

nice

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think if they leave Brady in to get some ridiculous 70-7 score, then it's fair game to hit him at the knees...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Every sport ever? I'm confused..

[/ QUOTE ]

Fk that. English football gets plenty of mismatches due to the nature of the cup ties and no-one complains about people running up the score there, its just a part of the game. Also, people want to see a fkin competitive game not a few TDs scored and then for the dominant team to sit on their asses for 2 hours. Imagine for a second if you were a NE fan watching the game there. Would you really have payed good money to go to a game like that? I sure as [censored] wouldn't.

You gotta be kidding me! In lieu of showing a replay of the challenged play, they showed commercials?

CBS = worst football coverage ever

and WTF at the WR end around pass to Boller?!! Has Billick been playing Madden in his spare time?