Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2006, 08:27 PM

Default Re: I am a Team Bodog All Star! Help send me to the WSOP!

[ QUOTE ]
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

[/ QUOTE ]nh
Old 03-16-2006, 08:31 PM

Why don't you offer to host some sort of freeroll, say 20% of your WSOP winnings if you cash, to those here who vote for you. That might motivate some of us.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:06 PM

A freeroll there shall be. I was actually in the middle of typing this up when I saw Soul Rebels post.

As a way to thank 2+2 for all the knowledge I have gained over the past couple of years as well as showing my appreciation for your votes I would like to give 2+2 a stake in my action.

If I win the seat I will be holding a freeroll tournament with 15% of my winnings in the Main Event if I am lucky enough to cash. Any 2+2er that votes for me each week and makes a post in this thread when they do will be eligible to participate in the freeroll. As we get closer to the end of the competition I will be giving out my real name for possible sweating as well as when and where the freeroll will be held (online).

Since I plan on winning the tournament (and the $10,000,000) we should have a nice $1.5 million freeroll on our hands [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Thanks again to all those who have voted so far,
Tribefan9
Old 03-16-2006, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A freeroll there shall be. I was actually in the middle of typing this up when I saw Soul Rebels post.

As a way to thank 2+2 for all the knowledge I have gained over the past couple of years as well as showing my appreciation for your votes I would like to give 2+2 a stake in my action.

If I win the seat I will be holding a freeroll tournament with 15% of my winnings in the Main Event if I am lucky enough to cash. Any 2+2er that votes for me each week and makes a post in this thread when they do will be eligible to participate in the freeroll. As we get closer to the end of the competition I will be giving out my real name for possible sweating as well as when and where the freeroll will be held (online).

Since I plan on winning the tournament (and the $10,000,000) we should have a nice $1.5 million freeroll on our hands [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Thanks again to all those who have voted so far,
Tribefan9

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Tribefan!

I just voted for you. Good luck [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2006, 09:21 PM

I'd love to vote for you, but I closed my Bodog account after their last "upgrade"
Old 03-16-2006, 09:31 PM

Good to see we're on the same page! I just voted you. You'll need our help to compete with dellpoker and his constant table spamming.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:33 PM

Congrats, Tribefan. I'll vote for you. BTW, you still playing the 30 on Bodog? Seemed like you took a break for a while -- thought you followed through on your threat to never play there again after the software "upgrade".
Old 03-16-2006, 11:21 PM

voted. I've played against you some on Bodog at 10/20 and 20/40. you're the only one i recognize there, although dellpoker and samenole sound familiar. you still play there? good games but after the software change i cleared my bonus and cashed out everything.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:33 PM

voted! i'm nxtyear just to let u know
Old 03-17-2006, 12:24 AM

Thanks for the votes, hopefully they will keep coming! It looks like I am currently in 11th place, so I am going to need some more help from the zoo to get to the top five.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I will be collecting Bodog screen names via pm to make sure everyone that voted and posts here will get a good shot at the freeroll. I wouldn't want anyone scamming their way to a piece of the $1,500,000 that will surely be up for grabs. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]