Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: At what age did you become/declare yourself a theist?
0-10 3 27.27%
11-15 2 18.18%
16-20 1 9.09%
21-25 2 18.18%
26-30 1 9.09%
31-35 2 18.18%
35+ 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2007, 02:16 AM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

[ QUOTE ]
hahahahaha just saw vip... we really need to wipe them off the map

[/ QUOTE ]

I get a very strong itch to ban out of forum when people post stupid crap like this. Fair warning.

Just to clarify: I'm not power hungry in any way. However, the whole BBV4L drawball thing has been a forum wide, and even sitewide effort and posts like this try to rip that down. If you're part of this community either move along if you're not interested in drawball, or pitch in and help out please.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I get a very strong itch to ban out of forum when people post stupid crap like this. Fair warning.

Just to clarify: I'm not power hungry in any way. However, the whole BBV4L drawball thing has been a forum wide, and even sitewide effort and posts like this try to rip that down. If you're part of this community either move along if you're not interested in drawball, or pitch in and help out please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't no if you or another mod can edit DannyOcean_OP.But it might help if it said something like don't vandalize artwork or other logos.You could also tell people how to solve the puzzle and put a few other things in there to help new people out.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:13 AM

The solution to the puzzle and different ink "tricks" have been posted several times in the thread. All anyone has to do is look for them.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't no if you or another mod can edit DannyOcean_OP.But it might help if it said something like don't vandalize artwork or other logos.You could also tell people how to solve the puzzle and put a few other things in there to help new people out.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can't edit posts except in the forums we mod, so it would have to be a BBV4L mod.

[ QUOTE ]
The solution to the puzzle and different ink "tricks" have been posted several times in the thread. All anyone has to do is look for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we are talking 28 pages at 99 posts per page. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] I can see where a "cliffnotes" thread would be a good idea.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw you "moderator." It's people like me with only about 200 posts that are out there helping repair our sign almost every day, and if I post one comment out of a 228 page thread that says something negative about another group, and you plan to ban me for that, than you are just looking for a reason to "moderate." So why don't you take a second to think before you post something so brash about someone who has been helping since day one. Go moderate yourself.

Also, I apologize for any difficulties my original post has/has not caused, and I only was upset because my feeling was that VIP unnecessarily attacked us a few weeks back, when in fact it was probably a bunch of rogue communities or individuals, and not VIP.
Old 10-19-2007, 04:05 PM

actually that was KATG.com that attacked us a while ago
Old 10-19-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Screw you "moderator." It's people like me with only about 200 posts that are out there helping repair our sign almost every day, and if I post one comment out of a 228 page thread that says something negative about another group, and you plan to ban me for that, than you are just looking for a reason to "moderate." So why don't you take a second to think before you post something so brash about someone who has been helping since day one. Go moderate yourself.

Also, I apologize for any difficulties my original post has/has not caused, and I only was upset because my feeling was that VIP unnecessarily attacked us a few weeks back, when in fact it was probably a bunch of rogue communities or individuals, and not VIP.

[/ QUOTE ]

As Change pointed out, this is a public forum that can be read by anyone, including other drawball groups. (I know I peeked at KATG when someone posted a link.)

When our members post about attacking other groups it leaves us open to retaliation, with those doing so feeling they're justified. That is the source of my concern. (Edit: Also, some of these groups have infinite ink, leaving us at a HUGE disadvantage if war breaks out.)

I can understand your frustration and I bear you no ill will. I appreciate the fact that you have now made it clear you have no intention of attacking other logos.

BFF?

(Edit: P.S. Forgive me if my tone was harsh in the middle of the night. I assure you there really are mods on 2p2 who are not power tripping. I've never banned out of forum except for spammers, which is allowed.)
Old 10-19-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BFF

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I shouldn't have said my comment either without rereading the thread.
Old 10-19-2007, 06:26 PM

I drew something!

I suck at drawball obv but feel free to improve upon my crappy skills.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually that was KATG.com that attacked us a while ago

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH LDO CUZ SOMEONE WROTE KATG.COM ON IT!! THNX SHERLOCK!

seriously..... if i were to walk outside now, stab an old lady to death and write ur name her body in sperm ... they should arrest you right away no?