Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Pick a QB for the rest of the year
Brees 4 33.33%
Vick 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2007, 04:18 AM

Default Re: helped my cousin move out, should i have his mom arrested?

What does ur cousin wants you to do?

Also, do you live in a trailerpark?
Old 10-16-2007, 04:43 AM

she's nuts man it'll just be a huge hassle for you.

just try to never be around her. your best play for when you do have to listen to her crazy crap is to just say nothing and control yourself. she's waiting for you to say something so she thinks she has reason to go nuts.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the real answer is to confront this person with no malice and ask her why she is so bitter. she needs serious help not people actually treating her bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moron.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:36 AM

B+ would read again..
Old 10-16-2007, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

she also screamed that she would cut my brother's dick off repeatedly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would she sew it back on and cut it off again ? <font color="blue"> </font>
Old 10-16-2007, 09:30 AM

tl,dr but still voted yes
Old 10-16-2007, 09:37 AM

This is nothing a hug won't solve.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:47 AM

u could have easily leveled her and got away w it if she is even half this crazy
Old 10-16-2007, 10:03 AM

prolly tl;dr, prolly don't delivah, prolly fake, whutev

i've had this hyar longstan'in' hatred fo' mah aunt (Mammy's sister), but her son is basically mah other yo'nger brother (11 months older than him, we grew up togither). ennyway, a couple of weeks ago, i hoof it to viset mah cousin wif mah yo'nger brother an' sister, an' his Maw is thar. his Maw basically hates ev'ryone in her extended fambly unner th' delushunal pareenoia thet they've all betrayed her in some fo'm o' t'other. outta nowhar she says thet she hopes mah NINE YEAR OLD COUSIN gits testicular kincer an' thet his balls fall off. i'm not kiddin'. all of this hyar so "his Pappy kin feel pain, as enny fool kin plainly see." i thunk this hyar was th' sickess [censored] i've evah heard, then she follers up by callin' mah Mammy a who'e, a [censored]' bitch, basically rantin' fo' a spell befo'e i jest say "[censored] yo', who th' [censored] does yo' reckon yer?" whut insues is 10 minutes of her screamin' profanities direcked towards me an' mah whole fambly at th' top of her lungs, then grabbin' a knife an' screamin' at me, then swin'in' it at me, an' knockin' a 5 foot tall brass kindlestick holder onto mah sister. i drag mah siblin's out as quickly as postible while mah cousin screams at her. sister's cryin', an' i'm completely incensed, cuss it all t' tarnation.

i git home an' decide thet i'm gonna call th' cops when mah gran'ma begs me not to. then mah Maw calls an' does th' same. then mah cousin calls an' does th' same.

i decide not t'do ennythin', even though pow'ful, i be hankerin' her in jail o' t'suffer as much as she kin fo' th' ress of her natural born an' raised exissence.

then 2 of mah uncles an' one other cousin all call me tellyng me thet th' insane who'e bitch called them deman'in' them t'give as much dirt as they kin on me so she kin send me t'jail, ah reckon. obviously they all hung up on her. this hyar did not make me enny less angry. i still tried t'calm down an' refused t'speak about her t'ennyone.

fast fo'ward t'today.

this mo'nin' mah cousin calls me an' tells me he got into a fight wif thet psycho Maw of his an' thet he's movin' out (he's goin t'a 4 year fum his JC ennyway, so it wawks out) an' thet he needs mah he'p movin' his [censored]. fine, i tell him, dawgone it.

"i sh'd probably tell yo'...mah mom's gonna be thar"

well [censored]. Shet mah mouth!

i go. i say nothin' as she sits down in front of th' tv. gittin' angrier an' angrier but fo' his sake, i doesn't say ennythin'. she, on t'other han', keeps tellyng him "i doesn't trest yo', yer a houn'dog, i be hankerin' yo' outta mah [censored]' life, [censored] yo' an' [censored] yer daid Pappy" (his Pappy died when he was 4). i tell her she's [censored]' insane an' she tells me "it's none of yer [censored]' business"

at this hyar point i wanna punch her in th' face. but i reckon better of it.

finally as we leave while her dore's open i spit in her trailer an' walk out to th' trailer park. i'm barely out when i hear her runnin' an' she screams fum th' top of 'er lungs "whar did yo' spit?! Fry mah hide!" "none of yer [censored]' business" then i turn aroun' an' tell her "if yo' evah [censored]' try thet [censored] callin' [mah cousin] t'dig dirt on me agin-" befo'e i even finish she takes th' keys thet is in her han' an' throws them as hard as she kin at mah haid. i dodge them an' they fly by mah noggin'. she then tries t'throw a [censored]' pineapple (?) at me but drops it. i calmly walk back t'th' car while mah cousin screams at her t'stop as she screams cussin' me out an' runs af'er me. she then swin's at mah haid twice (not pow'ful THAT hard, but hard inough t'be an annoyance), i shrug it off an' corntinue walkin'. she retches into mah cousin's bag an' grabs a weightless dumbell an' throws thet at me. misses me. i'm about t'git in th' car when she grabs me screamin'. spits on me. i then tell her "i dast yo' t'hit me agin" she then slaps me acrost th' face. hard, cuss it all t' tarnation. i wince, calm mah anger an' jest git in th' car.

she screams "i'm gonna git yo' put in jail, i'm gonna see t'it yo' hoof it to jail yo' piece of [censored] Mammy-[censored]."

mah cousin an' i both laugh at her as we drive away.

i've been mullin' this hyar ovah fo' a few hours an' ain't come t'a cornclushun, so, whut's mah play?

Just reads better like that imo.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

my cousin and i both laugh at her as we drive away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Laughing eh? Yeah the story was a bucket of laughs.