Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How would you characterize your vote?
I voted for Democrats 9 31.03%
I voted against Republicans 20 68.97%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Personal / dating / whatever life situation general advice thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

sometimes, classics are classic for a reason: get drunk then call her.

[/ QUOTE ]

perfect. A+
Or else you have to locate a fourth person for the equation, to take B out of the picture.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or you can call up girl A, tell her you like her. WTF is up with these small hints. You're a [censored] guy. You like the girl, tell her. You don't like girl B and if girl B hasn't tell you directly that she wants your nuts, then pretend you're oblivious to her feelings.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:26 PM

all,

class w/ this chick got canceled but had a text chat with her, who knows where i'm at with her.

in other news, i met this awesome chick at a pre-midterm study session this morning (she was brought along by a friend of mine (female, not interested in)) the thing is, she's asian. now, i've not attempted to get with an asian girl before, but (according to kkf, by-tor, and others) it's awesome, right? what should i know about pursuing her? is she attracted to me just because i'm white, or is that only overseas? fwiw, if i had to guess based on her accent and the occasional malaprop, she's probably been in america for about half her life.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kk,

Sorry dude, I think you messed up. The "need directions?" might come off a little desperate imo, since you're not fooling anyone about the fact that you're asking her if she's coming. No big deal, though. If she likes you, it doesn't really matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
You gave him the pitch and he didn't take it. Sigh.....
Old 10-15-2007, 02:45 PM

I am buying a 2 bedroom townhouse with FFK...we close in two weeks and are very excited. I need some advice about a "you, me, and dupree" situation and how to deal/lay-down-the-law.

In attempts to keep my rage (and blood pressure) at bay I'll only say the following about Dupree (aka one of FFKs good friends and AEKDBet's buck-fuddy). Dupree is a deadbeat.

Upon reaching a binding agreement on the new townhouse the following conversation ensued...

ME: "Dupree will not, I repeat, will not make our guest bedroom her personal weekend apartment."
FFK: "I'm totally on the same page as you."

later that day...

FFK: "LOLz, you called it."
FFK: "I was just talking to her on IM and she said 'awwww yay!!! it sounds amazing. i will totally be crashing in your guest bedroom!!! hehe'"
ME: WTF

What's my play?
I'm thinking the following... a simple face to face, "you are not allowed to spend the night in our guest bedroom...end of story".

Details of deadbeat status will be provided only if I feel necessary.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am buying a 2 bedroom townhouse with FFK...we close in two weeks and are very excited. I need some advice about a "you, me, and dupree" situation and how to deal/lay-down-the-law.

In attempts to keep my rage (and blood pressure) at bay I'll only say the following about Dupree (aka one of FFKs good friends and AEKDBet's buck-fuddy). Dupree is a deadbeat.

Upon reaching a binding agreement on the new townhouse the following conversation ensued...

ME: "Dupree will not, I repeat, will not make our guest bedroom her personal weekend apartment."

later that day...

FFK: "I was just talking to her on IM and she said 'awwww yay!!! it sounds amazing. i will totally be crashing in your guest bedroom!!! hehe'"

What's my play?
I'm thinking the following... a simple face to face, "you are not allowed to spend the night in our guest bedroom...end of story".

[/ QUOTE ]
Brag.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:06 PM

'Chair,

That is all very amusing.

If you concoct some zany scheme that requires a fall guy, I am probably your man.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kk,

Sorry dude, I think you messed up. The "need directions?" might come off a little desperate imo, since you're not fooling anyone about the fact that you're asking her if she's coming. No big deal, though. If she likes you, it doesn't really matter.

[/ QUOTE ]
You gave him the pitch and he didn't take it. Sigh.....

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought "be there or be square" was a level, sigh [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 04:10 PM

Chair,

Can't wait to start crashing in your guest bedroom!
Old 10-15-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

later that day...

What's my play?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wowowow

off to a swimming start imo
Old 10-15-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all,

class w/ this chick got canceled but had a text chat with her, who knows where i'm at with her.

in other news, i met this awesome chick at a pre-midterm study session this morning (she was brought along by a friend of mine (female, not interested in)) the thing is, she's asian. now, i've not attempted to get with an asian girl before, but (according to kkf, by-tor, and others) it's awesome, right? what should i know about pursuing her? is she attracted to me just because i'm white, or is that only overseas? fwiw, if i had to guess based on her accent and the occasional malaprop, she's probably been in america for about half her life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really answering your question, but dude, you are waaaaay overthinking these interactions with girls. If you see a girl you like, go talk to her, flirt with her, ask her over for a movie. if she says yes, kiss her and proceed to sexy time. if she says no, try again (maybe), but then MOVE ON TO THE NEXT GIRL! Success with women is a numbers game. Try, try, try again. You're wasting time and energy with all this over-analyzing.
Closed Thread