Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2006, 12:41 AM

Default More triple bonus crude

Dear x,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Care team.

I am happy to confirm that you have achieved your final portion of the 25TO100MARCH bonus offer.

We would like to assure you that the raked hands played by you towards the bonus are being recorded by our system. If you have played the required number of raked hands on a particular day the bonus would be credited to your account by 10am on the following day.

For example if you finish playing the required number of raked hands by 23:59 on the 12th, your bonus will be added by 10am on the 13th. However, if you finish playing the required number of raked hands at 00:01 on the 13th then your bonus will be added by 10 am on the 14th.

Please keep up to date on all our promotions by checking back to the "News and Events" page on a regular basis.

Hmm, they even give examples. The problem is, if this is true that I have "achieved" the final portion of my bonus, then I should have been paid at 10 a.m. this morning, cause I quit playing yesterday at 5 p.m. and have not played since. Or does "achieved" mean something alltogether different?
Old 03-16-2006, 01:03 AM

Default Re: More triple bonus crude

Yeah, that is crap, if it were true, I would have been $200 richer days ago.
Old 03-16-2006, 06:19 AM

Is your bonus really 25TO100Mar? That is, is your bonus a 25% bonus? The bonus I was offered was 20T0100Mar. It was only a 20% bonus.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is your bonus really 25TO100Mar? That is, is your bonus a 25% bonus? The bonus I was offered was 20T0100Mar. It was only a 20% bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was given a 25to100Mar offer. My roomate who plays much less was given a 15to75Mar offer. Offers seem to vary from player to player.