Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > Stoxpoker.com
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2007, 04:53 AM

Default Re: CardRunners October Newsletter

[ QUOTE ]
this forum is hilarious imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be so fast to knock either of these two sites, they've been a tremendous help to a lot of players. Especially you, dying2win, you're just getting started with PAHUD and are probably at the stage where these guys can help you most.

also fraac if you want a list of videos there's hundreds of them, what kind are you interested in? NLHE? Cash or MTTs?
Old 10-13-2007, 07:24 AM

Why old members who have paid the sign up fee are charged it again when they start subriscribing again?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:00 AM

Gonso, I couldn't find the list on their site. Probably me. They still need more sample and demo videos before I would consider subscribing.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this forum is hilarious imo

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be so fast to knock either of these two sites, they've been a tremendous help to a lot of players. Especially you, dying2win, you're just getting started with PAHUD and are probably at the stage where these guys can help you most.

also fraac if you want a list of videos there's hundreds of them, what kind are you interested in? NLHE? Cash or MTTs?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am a member of cardrunners and interested in becoming a member of stox. I just think its funny the way the different sites are wording there posts in this forum.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:11 PM

Where can you find these demo videos?
Old 10-14-2007, 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gonso, I couldn't find the list on their site. Probably me. They still need more sample and demo videos before I would consider subscribing.

[/ QUOTE ]

You might have to register as a guest now to see the vids available. As far as more sample vids I dunno
Old 10-14-2007, 09:03 PM

Hey do you guys answer e-mails? I've sent 3 this past week and haven't gotten a response.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:57 AM

Plz Full-ring videos. Daut is the only one that was supposed to be good and a lot of his advice, IMO, sucked. We need perspective from someone not playing 12/8 but someone playing a 15+/11+ style.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:55 PM

Card runners has helped me alot but I feel like Tay and co are misjudging what their members want. CTS was the big name that was supposed to appease the discontented crowd that was gaining in numbers - yet he has made one video in 3 weeks. The other new pro is Fabian and i'm not sure if it was his accent or just bad audio but I couldn't take any more and turned his vid off after 5 minutes. Add to the list Tufats average vids and you have a peeved member.

Todays vid, however, by Guest Pro Lent, could well be the final nail in the coffin, I cringe at the butchered AQ hand. After all the problems the "new site" has had you really should have concentrated on giving us quality vids by people we want!
Old 10-18-2007, 02:46 PM

You can turn the volume up in WMP by doing this:

"1. Open the file in Windows Media Player

2. Go to View -> Enhancements -> Graphic Equalizer (if you don't have the drop down menus of File, View, etc at the top of the player, just right-click on the title bar that says "Windows Media Player" and they will appear in a popup window and you can go from there)

3. The Equalizer will open at the bottom of the video screen. Move all of the sliders all the way to the top. After about a second, the audio will get much louder and be able to be heard clearly without having speakers turned all the way up.

4. To return to normal settings, bring the Graphic Equalizer back up, and you can either click on "Turn off" and that will be like moving the bars back to center, or click the word "Custom" (list of presets) and select "Default" in the popup menu and that will reset the bars. "

I apologize for my accent.