Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Rutgers 7-0
1 3 21.43%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 3 21.43%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2007, 01:29 PM

Default Re: Poll: Most / Least like-able players at the WSOP FT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I don't really want to respond to all of this (because I'm probably wrong), but I don't really think it's that shallow
to "dislike" Yang because I think he's a little weird (I suppose shallow is actually exactly what it is, but I think you get my point... maybe, if I have a point, not sure really).

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...at least, I HOPE that was meant to be humorous...

Maybe you need to write more...you know, with big words 'n' stuff...

Make them believers, keyser...show them your power...

[/ QUOTE ]

What is wrong with you? Try being less acerbic in the future so everyone won't hate you. is that big enough?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you speak for "everyone" now?

Pal, I was making a joke about your previous "you guys write a lot" post, and commenting on what I thought was your humorous, ironic response about not being shallow. I meant that post to be a lighthearted compliment. It was never meant to be acerbic. That last sentence was a reference to some of the praying done at the final table, not a sarcastic comment about you. Apparently, what I took for irony and humor on your part was, in fact, genuine cluelessness...

If my post was insulting to you, then I take responsibility for not being clear. It was not meant to be that, and I apologize. That said, nothing is "wrong with me", and "everyone" doesn't hate me, in spite of your sad attempt to speak for the masses. You, my friend, suffer from delusions of adequacy.

And that, besides being true, was MEANT to be insulting.