Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Re: Name three 2+2 posters you would like to meet..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Deathdonkey
Schneids
Chump Change

[/ QUOTE ]

Changed my mind. I would rather meet veganmav than schneids. No offense Schneiders. Oh, and EL D, you don't make my top 4, so why don't you call Ray Zee and cry to him about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be insulted except for your replacement choice is veganmav, which is very insulting.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and cardo...u have no business addressing anything about meeting me. I have never been friendly towards you and I have never committed to any "meet". Additionally, from the things I have heard you are one of the last guys I would want to meet with how you have interacted with other girls off these forums. And whether that is entirely true or not doesnt really matter all that much - the way you have acted and talked towards me is reason enough never to go out of my way to be around u. I have usually found out a few days before these get togethers and never been good enough friends with someone thats going to change up my schedule or come back in town to go (hello Im outta the country for 3+ months out of the year, let alone out of town locally even more - plus have other personal issues which keep me busy/away). Additionally, I have stated a number of times that at no point will I go out of MY way to meet people who have done nothing be spread lies, cast suspicions, and berate me. I have zero interest making time to "prove" who I am to people who have been so nasty to me. As I have stated before, the people I do care about know who I am and a handful of people here know me in person, that is all that matters to me. If people happen to meet me then so be it, but I will never go out of my way to put myself out there to people who have never even been the least bit polite towards me. Either way it doesnt matter, few of you understand my life, so I am sure you will just find something else thats wrong with me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, maybe a few solid lines wouldn't do the trick.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:49 AM

Location: My Avatar is Cursed for my Teams. Please don\'t curse my burger.

WEVE DONE THIS!
Old 10-13-2007, 03:50 AM

It's weird. Six months ago my name would never have come out on one of these things. I hope to get to the States next year, and if I do I want to meet up with a whole bunch of you, so the only 2+2ers I can name here and be fair are .....chicks!

Aladare
FFK
entertainme
Old 10-15-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's weird. Six months ago my name would never have come out on one of these things. I hope to get to the States next year, and if I do I want to meet up with a whole bunch of you, so the only 2+2ers I can name here and be fair are .....chicks!

Aladare
FFK
entertainme

[/ QUOTE ]

Aw. I would never expect to make one of these lists. If you come up north Canterbury way, I'll cook you dinner. If not, I'll meet you in Vegas and buy.