Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 11:41 AM

Default Re: NL 200: Value with AA

I made it 14 either because someone posted or i made a 1 bb mistake, but yeah i do follow the 4x bb plus 1 per limper on all hands. Obviously I am not adding one bb to a good hand ; p, that would be a huge indicator and massive leak.

I think after looking at this, i definetely should have gotten it in on the turn, because if he is betting the turn he is no doubt willing to get the money in. I guess my logic in this hand was, on the flop i was like asfsdf set and was planning on seeing his action on the river. If he made a PSB or close thereof bet i would lay it down, and if he checked, continue the hand.

When he made an incredibly small turn bet, basically my plan went out the window. Now i was devoting my energy to putting him on an accurate range. I personally felt SC's were a very small part of his range here, and i doubt he calls this preflop (Although possible). But now i was just confused, and really didnt want to get get c/r'd so i decided to call and see the river.

River completed the draw and he made a SMALLER bet, so I was like ok i can value here.

However i should of been prepared for a small bet to Shove over the top on the turn. But what are you guys doing vs a PSB, or a Check?
Old 10-12-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think if this small turn bet means blocking bet for cheap river then you are digging grave for self.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah raise the turn.. this board looks awful for getting cute
Old 10-12-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But what are you guys doing vs a PSB, or a Check?

[/ QUOTE ]
Good question! I think Im folding vs a potsize bet, and committing if checked to. If this guy is taking a c/r c/r line against me with a set then he is welcome to my chips.