Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 12:02 AM

Default A weeks worht of gains wiped out in one hour and forty minutes......

Wow, I started a week ago on jokerstars playing the 22.00 sngs, I was going to keep track for one week and see where I was, well I had a profit of 170.00 that worked out to an 11% ROI, which I was pretty happy about, where else can you do something you enjoy for 3 hours a night and still make a little money.
I started off tonight playing my usual 3 sngs at one time just hoping to grind out some more profit, im the type that I dont need alot to keep me happy, if I was up 100 for the week id be satisfied. Well I start out and I have KK couple minutes in and a guy ahead of me raises so I reraise all in, guy behind me calls my all in and flips over 88....you know what happens half the time, they hit there two outter set and your out or crippled, well that crippled me down to 395 chips and the sour note started for the night....I later went on to lose the following hands all in preflop...I almost never slow play big pairs so anytime I get them I either put in a BIG raise or push all in.....well I lost that KK to 88.......then I lost AA to 66, he hits another set.....I lost QQ to AJ and 77 all in....flop came 3JJ97......pocket 7s won.......I then was at another table that just started blinds were still 20 I half jokingly push all in with KK again and am called by AJS....flop comes 879....and if you play at all al jokerstars you know to break out the vaseline with that flop cuz your gonna gets screwed....sure enough last card is a T for his J high straight...im knocked out of another one.....I had another one where a guy in late made a medium size raise late so I called with my 77....flop comes 67K.....got my set and im hoping hes got AK or QK.....well he gives me that indication because he comes out firing big so I smooth call thinking I got AK against my trips 7s.....fourth st is a Q and again he fires big...now im thinking maybe hes got AQ but im still way ahead so I smooth call.......well the last card is a J.....hmmmmm.....this time he pushes all in and I had a worried feeling but I said to myself "he would have to have AT this whole time and hit runner runner" I said no way.....sure enough he flips over AT and has made a miracle straight on me and im knocked out....my other two times I got knocked out I can live with.....had to push with AJ and got called by KQ he rivered the K and the other won I had A6 and got called by K4 and lost but for the whole night I lost every SNG......Eight and got killed in 5 or 6 of them.....im so sick of jokerstars, it reminds me of that crooked jokerroom/pokerroom where it was click click miracle and you were gone. All the gains Id made in 7 days and approximately 22 hours were wiped out in less than two....im so sick of pokerstars BS....Im thinking about full tilt, how is that place to play. Im tired of being 55/45 with AA and KK all in preflop. There was a stretch the week before when I lost AA to 44 three straight times and lost KK to 88 two in a row.....etc.....etc...its just so disheartning not to do anything wrong and lose no matter what or make the right call and lose still time and time again...
Old 10-12-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: A weeks worht of gains wiped out in one hour and forty minutes....

solid first post
Old 10-12-2007, 12:10 AM

ok
Old 10-12-2007, 12:17 AM

Just post this next time.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:18 AM

lmao.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes please do
Old 10-12-2007, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]. This, to me, was funny enough to warrant my first post. Literally Lol'd.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: A weeks worht of gains wiped out in one hour and forty minutes......

lol it is one thing...

But seriouzly.. it sounds like u think u already won the hand when u hold a pocket pair...and lol @ u thinking u dont do anything wrong.. u need to be glad when u lose to 2 outer, that means ur not the donk in tha game.

So baby dont cry ..u got to keep ur head up .. even when the road is hard never give up..

Its a hard game out there and only the strongest will survive.. so dont give up man.. fight back with all u got... and eventually u will be the last man standing and laughing at 22 dollar sngs

Peace..
Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 AM

it could be worse . . . see fgators.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:22 AM

Thats the problem with first impressions. You only get one...