Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Ground control to Major Kong...

[ QUOTE ]
Grudge match? I play 5/10 NL and some NL 10/20. You name the time and place and I'll play you HU NL for any stakes up to 10/20 (maybe 25/50 but doubtful). Let me know you limtard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah I don't play NL. How about we spar in Judo?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:43 PM

I see you casually avoided my offering of a grudge match. Just as I figured, a minbet limtard such as yourself, is too scared to play a midstakes balla heads up. Good day to you sir, please do not waste my time with your boring limtard minbet posts.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Grudge match? I play 5/10 NL and some NL 10/20. You name the time and place and I'll play you HU NL for any stakes up to 10/20 (maybe 25/50 but doubtful). Let me know you limtard.

[/ QUOTE ]
lemme guess. You wanted to be a cowboy when you grew up, and this is the best u could do?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see you casually avoided my offering of a grudge match. Just as I figured, a minbet limtard such as yourself, is too scared to play a midstakes balla heads up. Good day to you sir, please do not waste my time with your boring limtard minbet posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you are too much of a pussy to get your skull osoto-garied on some concrete. My sparring offer stands. Stop boring me with your NL donk trolling
Old 10-11-2007, 11:46 PM

I see you are trying to distract the loyal viewers of BBV and avoid all ideas of this said grudge match. As i said to you before sir, please get out of MY thread if you plan to waste my time sparring over nonsense. My advice to said Limtard: Play me heads up and put your money where your mouth is, or cease posting in this thread.

Good Day
Old 10-11-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I see you are trying to distract the loyal viewers of BBV and avoid all ideas of this said grudge match. As i said to you before sir, please get out of MY thread if you plan to waste my time sparring over nonsense. My advice to said Limtard: Play me heads up and put your money where your mouth is, or cease posting in this thread.

Good Day

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll play you limit HU
Old 10-11-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
lemme guess. You wanted to be a cowboy when you grew up, and this is the best u could do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess, you wanted to be a new modern day Richard Simmons growing up? Well sir, you are well on your way to accomplishing that goal.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Good Day

[/ QUOTE ]
snowball > you

you can go now
Old 10-11-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good Day

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll play you limit HU

[/ QUOTE ]

I would much sooner drink a common household cleaner, than play limit.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good Day

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll play you limit HU

[/ QUOTE ]

I would much sooner drink a common household cleaner, than play limit.

[/ QUOTE ]
sweet, let us gogogogogo