Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 08:47 AM

Default Re: Scientiifc Proof of Survival After Death

When I was 6 year old my favorite toy car was smashed by the 10 year old playground bully. According to this my favorite toy car still exists/existed afterwards. But since I was 6 year old I think I could easily have shown the error of these ways by screaming 'but I liked the car, not the pieces of it!'
Old 10-11-2007, 08:54 AM

Default Re: Here\'s exactly why that article was stupid

How can a sound frequency and vibration shatter glass without energy being involved?
Old 10-11-2007, 09:05 AM

"my guitar sounds like [censored] when it is out of tune. I wonder why?"
Old 10-11-2007, 09:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everything is ultimately energy. Subatomic physics proves this. So vibration and frequency are forms of energy.

I doubt your ego will allow you to comprehend this as its been programmed not to. Perhaps its due to walking upside down? Of course it couldn't be you...

[/ QUOTE ]

"Everything is ultimately energy". Good one, dude!

I think, you are adept at using sound bytes from physics, but not very well versed in it. I'll leave it for others, much more eminently qualified than me, on this forum, to say why this is not an accurate statement.

As far as ego is concerned, if you can demonstrate, both a possessor and an ego, you are worth a Nobel prize! Or is ego just another sound byte, this one you got out of psychology? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As far as upside down, I guess it was, a long term ago, a means of pseudo-scientists to ridicule a non-flat earth understanding! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2007, 10:00 AM

ban op?
Old 10-11-2007, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is where I disagree. Everything is made up of one primary energy from which every other form evolves. This energy is the ether. What many call god. The perfect equation, divine math??

I do know that everything is ultimately invisible, even though we do not believe it to be so.

Invisible math creates "visible" math which is put the senses into the picture. Both energy.

We are in virtual reality land. Since we sleep half our life in the 4th dimension (dreaming) and perhaps we forget how it feels to not get what we want instantly like when dreaming? (there is instant manifestation from "thought" to "being" in the 4th dim.)

Perhaps our awake hours are spent experiancing with our "senses" (3rd dim) what + and - experiences feel, smell, taste, sound and look like we get to experience the feel of math and what it "looks" like?

Quite awesome I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

damn.... I miss drugs. Thanks for the reminder of what it was like in my younger days.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:58 AM

When I saw the sales figures for The Secret I realized humanity is screwed. I don't see how we can make it when so many individuals are retarded.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:21 AM

wow. i'm a pretty open minded person but i have no idea what in the holy hell you or that article are trying to say.

maybe if you gave a few sentence summary, preferably that had some sort of logical flow to it?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:51 AM

My amateur opinion is that OP is schizophrenic, but I could be wrong.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:16 PM

jesus christ, op. first of all, figure out the quote feature. when you want to quote something, type [quote] and in here goes whatever you want to quote, then when you are done quoting, type [/quote]. then type your response. your posts keep slamming into the bottom of the cell and getting all messed up.

secondly, oh my god you are a huge idiot. just because it sounds like science to you, doesnt make it science. like saying that dreaming is actually the 4th dimension doesnt work. just because you dont grasp the concept of 11 dimensions, doesnt mean you can substitute whatever ethereal concepts (like dreaming or sensing stuff or the afterlife) you want interchangably with them.

did you subscribe to these guys' newsletter or something and now you are seeking vindication from the forum for your $25 a month to read their crackpot fantasy theories dressed up in what appears to be modern science-speak to the layperson?
Closed Thread