Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Dirty Text Messages...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a liar.

This does not happen without you egging it on.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your whole point is that I'm a liar because you can't imagine a woman ever over-persuing a man she can't get but wants sex from? The world does not work in absolutes like this...

[/ QUOTE ]

4 years?! C'mon.........
Old 10-11-2007, 08:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL DOCUMENTS

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed. On to serious matters:

[ QUOTE ]
The only other option I can think of is to go bang my ex until she cries, but that will probably just make her want it more a week later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? That's the only feasible option you can think of? Then why don't you do it? Oh yeah, right, she will just want it more a week later. It's not like you would be cheating on your current girl or anything like that.

You didn't make this post to brag. You made this post because you want to go rail her in the ass but want some more encouragement first to get over the guilt.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

that was way harsh

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, maybe. Perhaps OP doesn't have to be this harsh, but c'mon -- I'm unsure whether the OP truly wants the text messages to stop in the first place.

I assume the OP feels slightly flattered by the text messages (and I doubt he minds the better sex sessions with the gf). My whole point was that, if he really wants her to stop (and not just to appease the current gf), it's really not that hard to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]
i was being the girl there- and yeah, that would definitely work..I actually felt bad for a sec like OP said that to me (which i would never be like the ex) but problem solved.

However, if you look at this from another point of view, or actually just combine posts here...WHY would OP want this to stop?
1.) Current gf cheated with him on this ex
2.) gf knows about the ex ldo and might be a little more on her toes b/c of how she & OP hooked up
3.) gf is better in bed when ex texts SO why would this be bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this is a good point, it doesn't really bother me to get dirty text messages from an ex. I was worried my girlfriend would be pissed off about the whole thing, and she was at first, but now her anger is directed at the ex and not me. I haven't done anything wrong so this makes sense. FWIW, I don't want to bang the ex, she has put on a good deal of weight in the last few years and I don't cheat on my girlfriend with fat girls.

I guess I should change my question to how can I gain from this without actually pounding her ass?

As for the few people thinking I'm solely trying to brag I have much better sexual stories to brag about than text messages and I don't need internet forums to think I'm cool. That's why I don't post about them in BBV or anywhere else. I was actually looking for advice and thought it was an interesting story some people might get a kick out of. It's silly to me that everytime someone posts a story that has to do with slutty girls there are always a few people who think the entire post is invalidated by them saying the words "thinly veiled brag."