Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 04:08 AM

Default Is the last year of South Park a big F%*# You?

South Park has been horrible for the last year. It has been disinterested, unfunny and, um ... horrible. Tonight's episode forced the image of South Park's Emmy for best animated show on terrible scenes that offered disgusting images, yet no humor.

I think that Matt Parker and Trey Stone have played a year long joke proving that they can do anything they want (no matter how unfunny or disgusting) and everyone will still jock them including the Emmys and their hardcore (blind) fans.

Thoughts?

[edit] I love south park and have been disgusted by the last year's episodes. I hope this is the biggest joke ever played on a show's fans... and the writers haven't just become the biggest retards ever.

:fingers crossed:
Old 10-11-2007, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Is the last year of South Park a big F%*# You?

I also agree that the quality of SP has fallen off during the last year or two. But this happens to almost all shows after many years of being on the air. The entire premise of SP is getting old.

Do you hate shows about giant pieces of crap?
Old 10-12-2007, 01:12 AM

All I know is that the last episode was probably the worst of South Park I've ever seen. Felt like I wasted 30 minutes of my life...
Old 10-12-2007, 01:46 AM

I didnt even watch tonights episode was watching sunny in philly, except for like the 1 minute clip where the dude took a crap. Last weeks just sucked horribly and I had high expectations for cartman have torrets and it just bored me.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:50 AM

I thought the ep was decent and funny. Tho I think Bono is a piece of [censored] so maybe thats why.

and im sorry, but the emmy award being scrolled over the screen the first time while randy is pushing one out was effing hilarious
Old 10-12-2007, 01:53 AM

I was scared when i saw the title. I took it as "the last year" meaning no mmore and did a big wtf i didn't hear anything.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:54 AM

Season 11 has definitely been one of the worst seasons of the series, but I'm not sure it's some kind of joke by Trey and Matt. I just think they might be tapped at this point. South Park's longevity as a series has always been marked by Trey and Matt's ability to whip up episodes about current events, social/political commentary. But there's only so much you can do with that and eventually, every show starts to go downhill. I'll still be a loyal viewer until the day they go off the air but this season has definitely disappointed me as a hardcore fan.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:32 AM

didn't they just resign for 3-5more years?
Old 10-12-2007, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Season 11 has definitely been one of the worst seasons of the series, but I'm not sure it's some kind of joke by Trey and Matt. I just think they might be immune to the effects of drugs at this point. South Park's longevity as a series has always been marked by Trey and Matt's ability to whip up episodes about current events, social/political commentary. But there's only so much you can do with that and eventually, every show starts to go downhill. I'll still be a loyal viewer until the day they go off the air but this season has definitely disappointed me as a hardcore fan.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-12-2007, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the ep was decent and funny. Tho I think Bono is a piece of [censored] so maybe thats why.

and im sorry, but the emmy award being scrolled over the screen the first time while randy is pushing one out was effing hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

Outside of standard South Park garbage all celebrities suck thinking, why would you think Bono is a POS?