Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Lets beat a drug test

[ QUOTE ]
See, that cartoon is kinda funny. I'm not reporting anybody though. NT! doesn't much care for me, but he does run this forum with an iron fist, and over the last, you know, 4 years, I haven't done anything ban-worthy. You're just sitting here starting a flame war, and I'm done with you.

PS. Nice try emailing that secretary trying to get a date. And you're making fun of other people? Well played, sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think I expect her to even respond? I figure I had nothing to lose some girls are so shallow it doesnt matter what the guys personality is or if he is a prick because all they want is to be f'ed by that guy. Am I wrong?
Old 10-10-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS. Nice try emailing that secretary trying to get a date. And you're making fun of other people? Well played, sir.

[/ QUOTE ]
And he wears jean shorts.... God, this is too much. What a douche. This troll has made my day today. I gotta go bang my gorgeous, 5' 4" 110 lb. wife now (heh, and no acne), while he only dreams of getting laid.

Clueless moran.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And he wears jean shorts.... God, this is too much. What a douche. This troll has made my day today. I gotta go bang my gorgeous, 5' 4" 110 lb. wife now (heh, and no acne), while he only dreams of getting laid.

Clueless moran.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you would brag about your wife and include her measurements and the fact that you think she is goregeous tells me that it is probably the exact opposite and you are very insecure about it
Old 10-10-2007, 06:00 PM

put it in a condom, in a hot water flask and then into your jocks just before you go in

if they dont watch you they will put a thermometer in it to ensure its "fresh"
Old 10-10-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK, seriously, it sounds like you knew you were going to have to take a drug test, and YOU KEPT SMOKING?

Idiot. Not that you don't already know that you are, but I figure if we keep reminding all the people who do this stupid ish, then at least maybe fewer people will ask us for help.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you dude. I hate people like you. This guy is obviously in a bind there is no need to tell him he did something stupid when he is obviously aware already... go play in traffic

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-10-2007, 06:20 PM

Thanks for the helpful replies. So here is the plan:

My buddy is gonna come with me to the hospital where I have to piss test. He's gonna piss in a medicine bottle, give it to me, still warm, and I'll tuck that [censored] in my pants and take care of business. Seems like a solid plan, and a better chance of success than the detox stuff considering how much ive been smoking.

Trip report to follow.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:21 PM

Have friend that doesn't do drugs pee in cup . remember to heat the pee so it is warm at the time of test .
Old 10-10-2007, 06:48 PM

'clean green zone'...go to your local headshop, they'll have it, it's worked twice for me and once for my brother under similar circumstances...

take 2 pills, drink vial of green stuff (not very tasty, but less than a shot) and 20 oz of water. wait 20 minutes, take 2 pills, chug 20oz of water.

that's it.

pee as many times as possible in the next hour, and basically how it works is either the pills or the green stuff attaches itself to any impurities in your system (the weed) and makes it too big to pee out for about 6 hours..

made me nervous, but it's 3/3 so far...$30 i think it was..
Old 10-10-2007, 06:51 PM

I'm amazed at the fact that you guys put up with being subjected to routine mass drug tests.

Land Of The Free indeed.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:14 PM

That took forever fisky!