Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: CNN must have gotten hacked

[ QUOTE ]
Just to inform a little from my skydiving exp.
If they plane is below 1000 ft it does you no good to jump out with a skydiving rig on...your better to ride it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] it, im going to try and jump anyway. Obviously riding it out didn't work. Hmmm, plane is falling out of the sky, lets sit here and wait for it to hit the ground. Orrrrrrr, take you chance with your parachute. Afterall, you going to look pretty foolish meeting St. Peter and telling him you died in a plane crash and have an unused parachute still strapped to your back!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just to inform a little from my skydiving exp.
If they plane is below 1000 ft it does you no good to jump out with a skydiving rig on...your better to ride it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] it, im going to try and jump anyway. Obviously riding it out didn't work. Hmmm, plane is falling out of the sky, lets sit here and wait for it to hit the ground. Orrrrrrr, take you chance with your parachute. Afterall, you going to look pretty foolish meeting St. Peter and telling him you died in a plane crash and have an unused parachute still strapped to your back!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an important distinction that they were travelling in this plane, not on a jump. It's doubtful they even had their chutes ready. It is great irony though...
Old 10-10-2007, 10:55 AM

It sounds like the plan was going straight down really fast. The quote on the news last night was the engine and the prop were burried in the ground. Like somebody mentioned, it's unlikely they were suited up, and even if they were I don't think you can safely jump out of plane that's heading straight into the ground.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:27 AM

Why did the thread title just change, I don't get why you say CNN could be this dumb? 4drugmoney, plz explain.