Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2007, 04:41 PM

Default Re: 25 NL Overpair vs SB LAG

But if you fold the turn, shouldn't you fold the flop than? Or do we call to spike a set? Cause seriously, like he's ever going to slow down on the turn after check/raising.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:59 PM

I called on the flop to see what he does on the turn. Probably a big leak of mine. I could not put him on a hand so I didn't want to move in after he check-raised and have him call me and show 84. I guess I should have folded to the CR, but I really had no idea of what he had and I couldn't do it.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I called on the flop to see what he does on the turn. Probably a big leak of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see comments like this a lot I definately think its a big leak in a lot of players. If you fold the flop he might have bluffed you out of $2 but if you call and fold the turn you would have lost $6.25.

I don't know whether he is bluffing or not but one thing is certain he is ALWAYS betting the turn. Calling $4.25 just to find out is bad.
Old 10-09-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I called on the flop to see what he does on the turn. Probably a big leak of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see comments like this a lot I definately think its a big leak in a lot of players. If you fold the flop he might have bluffed you out of $2 but if you call and fold the turn you would have lost $6.25.

I don't know whether he is bluffing or not but one thing is certain he is ALWAYS betting the turn. Calling $4.25 just to find out is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very good point. I will have to remember this next time. I think I have fallen too much in love with floating and it's affecting the rest of my game by calling too much in other spots like this one.