Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: West Virginia
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 4.00%
7 1 4.00%
8 4 16.00%
9 10 40.00%
10 9 36.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 05:16 AM

Default Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for October!

Golf is higher variance than anything else. Luckfactor is HUGE!

Tiger is really just that much better. (Tiger - 2nd best) = 100*(Jordan - 2nd best)

Its not even funny any more.

Of all the silly sports you guys watch over there, Baseball is by far the one I dont get. Prolly because I dont get the rules and all the stats.

Football owns. I have even started watching NFL games when there is a good european soccer game on...

Unfortunately they dont show NBA in Denmark anymore. But when they did I really liked watching it. Those guys are crazy athletic.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Tiger is really just that much better. (Tiger - 2nd best) = 100*(Jordan - 2nd best)

Of all the silly sports you guys watch over there, Baseball is by far the one I dont get. Prolly because I dont get the rules and all the stats.

Football owns. I have even started watching NFL games when there is a good european soccer game on...

Unfortunately they dont show NBA in Denmark anymore. But when they did I really liked watching it. Those guys are crazy athletic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, Oink, you like American foosball? That rules - I haven't met many Europeans that have said that.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, Oink, you like American foosball? That rules - I haven't met many Europeans that have said that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in denmark I'd guess there is 1000 soccer players for each football player. Considering that NFL is a pretty big thing on TV.

They started showing it about 6 years ago with 2 fairly funny commentators who were good at explainig the rules and plays. It grew into a cult thing pretty fast and now they show 3 games live sunday and MNF.

Football is the perfect TV sport IMO.

Soccer is still my #1 thing to watch and I'd take Juve-Inter over the superbowl anyday. But thats prolly more a cultural thing and because I have favorite teams. I dont have any particular NFL team I like to watch but I do think that Peyton Manning is gay. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2007, 07:55 AM

lol juve-inter is that the best you can do, italian soccer is so boring all they do is defend. I would rather see a team like barcelona
Old 10-09-2007, 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol juve-inter is that the best you can do, italian soccer is so boring all they do is defend. I would rather see a team like barcelona

[/ QUOTE ]

Again. It depends on which team you like. I have been follwing Juve since Michael Laudrup played there in the 80'es with Platini. Its been my team ever since and I try to watch everyone of their games.

Besides the cliche you mention is so untrue its not even funny. That said, Barca are pretty damn entertaining these years but they dont make me cry when they win the Champions League and they dont make me explode when they loose to Madrid.
Old 10-09-2007, 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Again. It depends on which team you like. I have been follwing Juve since Michael Laudrup played there in the 80'es with Platini. Its been my team ever since and I try to watch everyone of their games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt the same way, then they bought Zlatan and my love for Juve went away real quick. Thank god they god rid of that [censored].
Old 10-09-2007, 12:51 PM

poker is gay as hell

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $30/$60
2 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">SB raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB caps</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (7SB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4.5BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (12.5BB, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">SB bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

Results:
Final pot: 16.5BB
<font color="#ffffff">SB showed Kh 8c</font>
<font color="#ffffff">Hero showed Ad Ac</font>

Full Tilt Poker $30/$60 Limit Hold'em - 2 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">SB/Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4.00 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">SB/Button bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, SB/Button calls.

Turn: (4.00 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB/Button raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">SB/Button caps!</font>, Hero calls.

River: (12.00 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#FF0000">SB/Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 14.00 BB

Results:
<font color="#FFFFFF">
SB/Button shows Ts, 9h (two pair, Tens and Nines).
Hero mucks 4d, Td.
Outcome: SB/Button wins 13.99 BB.
($0.50 Rake)
</font>
almost c/red river [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Full Tilt Poker $30/$60 Limit Hold'em - 2 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is SB/Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.00 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.00 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#FF0000">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero caps!</font>, BB calls.

River: (11.00 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 13.00 BB

Results:
<font color="#FFFFFF">
BB shows As, 9h (a full house, Nines full of Sevens).
Hero mucks Ac, Ad.
Outcome: BB wins 12.99 BB.
($0.50 Rake)
</font>

only winning 4k off this guy = such a beat
Old 10-09-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Besides the cliche you mention is so untrue its not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's absolutely true. In terms of watchability, Serie A is at best 4th behind Spain/England and Germany. Maybe even Argentinian slips in. Too much diving, too much 'tactical' fouling, too much catenaccio.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In terms of watchability, Serie A is at best 4th behind Spain/England and Germany.

[/ QUOTE ]

German football is easily the most boring of the bigger leagues, I'd take an Italian or French game over a German any day.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here in denmark I'd guess there is 1000 soccer players for each football player. Considering that NFL is a pretty big thing on TV.

They started showing it about 6 years ago with 2 fairly funny commentators who were good at explainig the rules and plays. It grew into a cult thing pretty fast and now they show 3 games live sunday and MNF.

Football is the perfect TV sport IMO.

Soccer is still my #1 thing to watch and I'd take Juve-Inter over the superbowl anyday. But thats prolly more a cultural thing and because I have favorite teams. I dont have any particular NFL team I like to watch but I do think that Peyton Manning is gay. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'll give you a favorite team. Root for the Cleveland Browns. They've sucked for so long, have a long history, and wear chitty-azz brown uniforms that rule.
Closed Thread