Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 07:10 AM

Default Re: Shawn Sheikhan in trouble?

[ QUOTE ]
In other news

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-08-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he also killed someone driving drunk

this guy's pretty crazy

[/ QUOTE ]
omg seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/st...509028985.html

[/ QUOTE ]

never mentions the Sheik being drunk....this is a pretty serious acquisation, get your f'ing facts straight

"One of the two deaths attributed to the storm was the result of an auto accident just after 11 a.m., when a car hydroplaned in the northwest part of the valley."
Old 10-08-2007, 07:58 AM

A Mercedes, driven by Las Vegan Shahram Sheikhan, 29, was traveling at speeds too fast for the slick road conditions on Buffalo Drive just north of Charleston Boulevard, Metro Police said.

The Mercedes slid across the raised center median of southbound Buffalo and struck a Lincoln traveling in the northbound lanes, police said.

The female passenger, 91-year-old Dorathy Ohriner of Las Vegas, died at the scene, the Clark County Coroner's office said today. The Lincoln was driven by Neil Ohriner, 66, also of Las Vegas, police said.

Sheikhan and Mr. Ohriner were taken to University Medical Center with moderate injuries.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:20 AM

It is entirely accurate to call him "drunk," when it's more likely that he was merely at the bloody end of an 8-ball?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:31 AM

No, its not "entirely accurate" to accuse someone of being drunk when there is no evidence of it. Last i checked "its more likely" is not considered to be evidence and its really crummy to ruin a guys reputation with such unfounded allegations.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:20 AM

Sorry, the first two words of my last post should be reversed, as I was asking a rhetorical question.

But you right: we shouldn't let speculation about whether or not the convicted molester/harasser of a minor was drunk when he drove recklessly and killed someone tarnish an otherwise clean reputation.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, its not "entirely accurate" to accuse someone of being drunk when there is no evidence of it. Last i checked "its more likely" is not considered to be evidence and its really crummy to ruin a guys reputation with such unfounded allegations.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe it's possible at this point for anyone to ruin Sheiky's reputation.
Closed Thread