Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: help me spit game on myspace

please some good advice

Old 10-08-2007, 02:29 AM

thanks jerelock, will definitely use on someone, maybe not her though since we live about 15 minutes away and for some reason i think a line ike that would only work with ppl who live nearby, but no wories, theres this other chick that lives a block away itd be perfect (though weve already gone out.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:33 AM

You're right, I'm in college, everyones close.

She's definitely do-able, but a 7's high on my scale, i'd say a 6.5 (but I've [censored] 4's, so don't feel bad)
Old 10-08-2007, 02:40 AM

i knew she wasnt much on te oot scale but shed be the youngest looking girl ive been with. i guess my pedo sides gettin the best of me. 22 made a good point but i sort of get thefeeling shes on myspace alot, like most girls, so i have to figure out what are some good messages thatll keep her interested and wanna go out when i do ask over the phone, which i still gotta ask her number too (just met her yesterday/ this morning.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:44 AM

this should be really easy. Send her a myspace message, get her number, text/call her, set something up, stick it in her.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:50 AM

ur either a serious pimp or some poser whos never seen [censored] other than his moms.
Old 10-08-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this should be really easy. Send her a myspace message, get her number, text/call her, set something up, stick it in her.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes this is a very standard "line" (if you can even call it that) for me too (minus the SIIHP). One question though: when you ask for her number, do you say something like "By the way, mine is XXX-XXX-XXXX"? Or just wait until you call/text her and she'll get yours then? It doesn't seem to make much difference either way, but I was just thinking it might eliminate any awkward moments on the phone where she has a hard time remembering/figuring out who you are.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't seem to make much difference either way, but I was just thinking it might eliminate any awkward moments on the phone where she has a hard time remembering/figuring out who you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

if your having this problem, your either not leaving a good enough impression or shes hangin out with too many guys. i might be wrong but thats just me, ive never had that problem. let her play with your phone (especially if its a cool one) and shell put her number and name tryin to be cute.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:48 AM

Calling > myspacin'

The only way to improve over a standard MS line is to know what you know. Did you even talk at the party? Was any of it helpful from your end? Do you have anything to build on?

Without knowing anything just shout out something awesome at the party you were involved in. Mention that she seemed shy/adorable/unapproachable at first but then turned out to be fun/sexy/cool. Tell her you want to hang out....something low-key (coffee) near cool stuff (park/shops/food/etc).

Yugoslav
Old 10-08-2007, 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just thinking it might eliminate any awkward moments on the phone where she has a hard time remembering/figuring out who you are.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why you stand out when you meet someone by, at the very least, creating a nickname for her/you. And even if this doesn't happen proceed as if she 100% knows who you are. If she asks then "OMG! I knew you were a bit tipsy at Chris' party but I had no idea you were that drunk. Wow, we can dress you up but can't take ya anywhere [yes, classic MM lines can still be worked into normal conversation]."

Yugoslav
Closed Thread