face 0 0%
BASTARD! 2 40.00%
ship it holla trollas 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 11:30 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, OCTOBER, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
LOL I knew this would set off the SNG Clan's fires. I love how Slim can come talk [censored] about his old roomate (2 yrs ago) out of nowhere, call him fatass, make fun him of him behind his back. Then he gets caught cause I know said roomate, so felt the need to defend someone clearly better at life than Slim.

So obv that immediately my old posts would be picked thru by Slim's lovers and mined for ineptitude, but FD you've gone to a psychotic new level!

You seem to think you have pieced together my entire life story, nice work champ. I'm not a great player, never said I was. I have made about 75k on poker over the last two years, and that's my sole income getting me thru college. Yes I whine a lot, working on that, sorry to have offended you pal.

And yep I suck at cash sometimes I post my bad losing and stupid hands mostly. I still am up 13k over 200k hands of FR not bad considering how bad I've played sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know the story or anything but I'll say that I met Slim in Vegas and he seemed like a really nice, cool guy. I also talk to him on AIM regularely and have NEVER gotten the impression that he's a dick or anything like that.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:30 PM

When does it go down?
Old 10-07-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god it must be maddening to play this good and still not crush the games

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh snap I'm gonna search your post history and find a hand you played badly muahahaha you sucks at pokerz!!! Oh wait I don't care you didn't insult my girlfriend.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't know the story or anything but I'll say that I met Slim in Vegas and he seemed like a really nice, cool guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 PM

FD is goot at poker.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ People who are deluded to the point that they actually think they are just THAT guy who runs so bad he cant win no matter how good he plays elicit an intense yet somehow comical form of loathing in me, in summary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've won at every form of poker I've played, SNG's, MTT's, PLO, NLHE, Live games. I have never claimed otherwise. I have whined quite a bit esp a few years ago which your Owlish memory and private investigator skills bring to light. I do think I run ungodly bad at SNG's on full tilt, but hey small sample. This is actually my old account, stopped using the Theo Brixton account because of being known by Vig from the infamous Vig scandal. I released information about him after his scammaments and didn't want him cyberstalking me, so went back to my old FF account. Glad I can fill in some details on your dossier.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:50 PM

There was some malice intended. He genuinely annoyed the living hell out of me on a daily basis. The chickens, the unfinished patio project, the unfinished indoor trim project, breaking my chair, the skunk incident, punching holes in the wall during Florida football games, cursing at my parents, and the letting large raccoons in the house on multiple occasions I can chalk up to general tomfoolery. Forging my signature to adopt a cat everyone else in the house told him not to get and trying to involve me in scamming our other housemates out of money is something different. Oh, and the letting in the crack dealers... but I wasn't home for that one.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:50 PM

FF,
That hand isn't misplayed it shows a massive fundamental understanding of poker.

If you have made 75k why are you playing 100nl fr? 200nl fr has to be more or less the same game right? On your Theo Brixton sn you are up a FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS according to sharkscope and 7k over 5k sngs on FFwoodycooks on stars.
4.5k on PokerDB on Theo Brixton breakeven on FFwoodycooks. Sick if you are up 55k on in 100nl.
Also knowing no other info
Person who doesn't want a chicken coop>>>>>> person who want's a chicken coop.
Assuming you don't live on a farm.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Person who doesn't want a chicken coop>>>>>> person who wants a chicken coop.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

The whole purpose of supermarkets in the 21st century is to avoid individual consumers being forced to gather their own food.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:56 PM

Because I spend money and because I just started playing cash again 3 days ago after a long time off. Please stop with the detective work I'm not running for president. I regret making that snipe Slim but consider me randomly reading the forum and seeing picture of my friend and his wife, and you calling him an idiot and fatass, calling her stupid, and two years after the fact. He didn't care enough to post so I was seeing how you feel getting put up for display. BTW I don't even know what your gf looks like just there threw that in there. Peace SNG Clan.
Closed Thread