Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: 2.00-4.00 hand....87s flop two pair

[ QUOTE ]
I really think you need to get this "protection" thing out of your head, especially in small pots, and concentrate on lines that maximize your value.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

OP, this and past post(s) indicate that you CR too much and not usually for the right reasons. also if they are also folding everytime you bet then theres probably a reason for that. Can you tell me what you think the reason is?

Ive said it to you before and Ill say it again...you arent getting full value from this forum. I challenge you to reply to more threads than you start. Youll probably find youll get more replies to your threads if you take the time to reply to others. Dont worry about not giving expert advice...thinking that will stump your progress as a pokerplayer. regards. ozi

btw have you heard of session reviews? if you take the time to signup and do them properly you could stand to benefit a great deal. If you dont know what session reviews are then search for them in MicroStakesLimit and if you still cant find out what they are then PM me or BigBadBabar.