Darrell Jackson SEA @ KC 10 33.33%
Donte Stalworth PHI vs. JAC 4 13.33%
Javon Walker DEN vs. IND 7 23.33%
Bernard Berrian CHI vs. SF 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: supernova visual recognition

[ QUOTE ]

I think you are under estimating the "fish"..The "fish" would view a SN as a "pro" and would not want to be taken advantage of by a "pro"...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not always. In fact a ton of fish (err, it's more of a weak tight thing I guess but bad players nonetheless) think that they'll fare better against pros because "I know what to put them on" or "they won't call me down with crap and hit" or "it's easy to bluff them." These are people who have the mentality that they play so well that the only way they can lose is when a "fish" sucks out on them, so naturally they should be able to kill games that are full of good players because they believe making a profit is as simple as not getting sucked out on.

My roommate and I would have this debate constantly, and he would always say he'd rather be at a table of mostly pros than a table of mostly fish because fish apparently have some magical suckout power that makes it -EV to play against them, and it's the pros who are predictable and easy to beat. right.....