Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Official MTT COACHING thread.

[ QUOTE ]
edit: ansky probably already charges 300/hr for cash coaching, so i dont see why hed charge less for mtt coaching

[/ QUOTE ]

because mtt coaching is way easier?
Old 10-02-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On a serious note joining WaffleCrush gives you free coaching, though we are very picky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where's the WaffleCrush tryout thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's coming need to finish up the last details vivek is always afk
Old 10-02-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. What you offer in terms of services.
I enjoy coaching a lot did it a bit in the past many of my students had immediate success. I have done ghosting as well as you ghosting me. I tend to do this only at beginning and end of sessions so you won't have to worry about me playing 20 tables while discussing thought process with you. I will show you how to give yourself the best opportunity to win every final table you enter. I will review HHs but I kind of prefer not to do that as I feel like you learn the least from that. During a live sweating session I can form my own reads and expand on them to you on what you should of picked up. Flow is too hard to comprehend in a text form.
2. How much it costs.
$75 an hour if you get over 4 hours 100$ for less then 4 hours
3. Why you’re qualified to coach.
If you even have to ask...
I am very good at getting people to increase volume and to understand why it's soo good. I have a redic mtt record at mid to low levels. I have more tourney experience then anyone else. I def think and play different then anyone else your game will change for sure after a few sessions.
4. Anything additional we should know about you, other details, or anything the previous questions didn’t cover.
As a student you may become a wafflecrusher after the sessions if I like your new game.

[/ QUOTE ]

shaun are u on crack. i charge more for coaching than u do. hell u charge as much as jennifear, although she does have a 8857754% ROI in SnGs below $1

edit: ansky probably already charges 300/hr for cash coaching, so i dont see why hed charge less for mtt coaching

[/ QUOTE ]

meh I could charge more but 75 is just fine for me getting a huge influx of pms already so if you want me I will prob be getting booked quickly for the near future so get me while you can.

Also andy not everyone was as lucky as you to get my coaching for weed/couch to sleep on lol.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true but its still hrly time. u dont pay the plumber less/hr based on what hes working on, just cos its easier. he still charges the same
Old 10-02-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same time commitment though...an hour away from playing doing something easy and an hour away from playing doing something hard is still an hour away from playing
Old 10-02-2007, 03:10 PM

uh disagree we're talk about two totally different services here
Old 10-02-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same time commitment though...an hour away from playing doing something easy and an hour away from playing doing something hard is still an hour away from playing

[/ QUOTE ]

not if you werent planning on playing.

most of the time i end up doing a session with a student when i'd otherwise have been watching tv. but because it'd be mtt coaching i'd still be able to watch tv too. so that's kinda why i dont think it's fair to charge the same as for cash. also, there will be plenty of ppl who don't coach cash (shaun) and are therefore willing to coach at ridiculously low prices (shaun) and hurt your business if you stick to your cash rate
Old 10-02-2007, 03:14 PM

Ummmm if I know you, send me hands?

I wish people would sweat each other more though. That is the best way to learn. Live sweating.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:15 PM

evg if I offered Blackjack coaching at my hourly ohh man.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:19 PM

1. What you offer in terms of services.
Will comment on HHs and answer questions, both to specific situations and general. Whatever else you want done. Generally more comfortable with and more cost effective looking over written hands or questions, or interactive discussion.

2. How much it costs.
$80/hour. I enjoy going over hands and I would like to build coaching business.

3. Why you’re qualified to coach.
Many 5-figure cashes, including 2nd place in WCOOP $500 PLHE. Very high ROI on all sites and live consistently.

4. Anything additional we should know about you, other details, or anything the previous questions didn’t cover.

Expert at pushbotting and mathematics of MTT play. Experience as math tutor and regular poster here. Good at explaining and adapting to student. Well educated with strong writing skills. Also expert in razz. Play well all HORSE games, NLHE/PLHE, and PLO for cash and MTTs, but probably most cost effective as NLHE MTT tutor.
Closed Thread